Advice about my neighbours dog

Just trying to understand the situation. Has the dog done this before?

the screaming probally frietened the dog which made it bite

the screaming probally frietened the dog which made it bite

I agree. So the attack was provoked.

Like I said provocation doesn't mean what we would find provoking, it's whatever the dog finds provoking.

In fact. The dog's a staffy, it could've done a lot more damage than it did if it had wanted to. It came running out of the house, quite possibly to say hi and high pitched screaming excites dogs, so was it actually a playbite from a dog with no bite inhibition?

Sorry but I have that many people scream at my dogs for me to get them away when a calm 'please remove your dog' would suffice that this kind of thing really winds me up.

The dog will most likely be destroyed for biting your boy, you will have most likely instilled the fear in your boy because I know that at a young age, if my mother had been screaming fearfully at something, I'd have picked up that fear too.

The dog wants putting in the ground and fast.

:rant:some people are to quick to judge,so if something frightened you and you lased out would you want locking up quick:loopy:

:rolleyes: Give me strength.

ONE account of an 'attack' which could be the product of a dog not taught bite inhibition and trying to play.

Blinkin' ell. I've had dogs draw blood on me when playing purely by accident - I didn't order them into the ground.

Some people never cease to amaze me. :mad:

When you screamed?

Have some common sense! Instead of standing there screaming like barbie, if you were convinced the dog would attack, why not pick your little boy up and get him to safety?!

it was too late by then i had picked him up but it was too late it just happened so quick you wouldnt understand unless it happened to you

first you were stood their doing nothing,then you were screaming,then the dog came running growling as if it was going to attack

if you were so scared of this dog that you had to be screaming soon as it ran out the house you obviously must have known it was visciouse so why were you advertising dogs for sale that were from her

ok the dog doesnt need puttig down if the woman who owns it cannot control it she nedds to rehome ity with someone who can. owning a staffie X and having an 15 month old baby i know that i can trust her.

people seem to jump very quickley to say put it down.

as stated by other forumers the dog could have done so much more damage!

have the police been? if so what have they said?