Advice about my neighbours dog

My little boy just stood there he did nothing to provoke it at all.I have called the police and they are coming to see me soon i just hope that i have done the right thing

what type of breed was the dog, i know the breed has nothing to do with it but im asking just out of curiosity?

It was a staffordshire bull terrior and i just want the police to tell her to keep her dog under controll

could you tell us more about the accident like what the dog was doing, what your son was doing, how old roughley is the dog male/female?

yes i did but it didnt seem to make a difference as i saw the dog running on the front an hour after so i thought if she had a visit from the law then she may listen and keep the dog under controll

To me it sounds (from your first post) that you and your neighbour are on good terms at the minute and calling the police might not be the best idea. Has this ever happened before? Whas it agressive? What did the dog do after?

you say you were stood on the front,was that a public road?was the dog on a leash?

also the staffie pups you were advertising for a freind that wouldnt happen to be the dam or sire would it?

The dog had puppies and that is what she was selling.

The dog is female about 2 years old. All we were doing was stood there talking my boy was stood next to me holding my hand at this point the dog was in the house then somebody opened the living room door then the dog came running out me and my boy were screaming for my neighbour to get the dog away and that is how it happened