Memories of Night Owl Club at Hillsbro.

Dont think there was strippers when Ian ran it. Do you remeber big Don on the door

Dont think there was strippers when Ian ran it. Do you remeber big Don on the door

just found this thread big Don is my farther-in-law

What a great night it was in there. Used to go there in the early 70s every Saturday night. Bob and Sandra ran it for a while when I used to go. Loved every minute.:hihi::hihi:

What a great night it was in there. Used to go there in the early 70s every Saturday night. Bob and Sandra ran it for a while when I used to go. Loved every minute.:hihi::hihi:

I used to go to the Ozzie with top local band of the time Jade when they played there, while Bob & Sandra ran it, worked one night with Duggie Brown, went into dressing room he said I looked like Charles Hawtrey! I think Bob & Sandra moved on and ran a pub. They were friends of club agent Pat (Carl) Reid who managed Jade at the time.

I remember one of the strippers who performed on one Saturday Lunchtime

appeared on the SWEENEY the following week - as a stripper of course.

Brandi De Frank appeared on the Sweeney as a stripper. In the episode entitled "Supersnout" First shown on 15/9/75

Brandy must be in or around 60 now ! Wonder if she's still on the circuit ?

Cheers Chris