Bike sex man placed on probation

Maybe the bike was dressed provocatively; in court I understand the defence did call the bike as a witness and ask "What gear were you in?"

Is it really that funny?

Someone was taken to court and put on the sex offenders register for something he did in the privacy of his own room and that harmed no one.

This is exactly how I feel too. People shouldn't be making jokes about this, they should be getting angry. This man has done nothing wrong and he's been put on the sex offenders' register. Wake up people!

I don't think it should have gone to court, a waste of public money

It's certainly an unfortunate way to get saddled with the stigma of sex offender.

I wonder what chain of events really brought the staff to his door, I'm not sure I believe the story they're pedalling. Maybe he was framed?

It's certainly an unfortunate way to get saddled with the stigma of sex offender.

I wonder what chain of events really brought the staff to his door, I'm not sure I believe the story they're pedalling. Maybe he was framed?

I, for one, am still laughing :hihi::hihi::hihi:

this is such a ridiculous story. he was in the privacy of his own room and yeah, its a bit weird to sh*g one's bicicle but it must have been embarrassing enough to get caught without being put on the sex offender list.

people get away with much worse things. I've seen a couple of teenagers at it in the cinema. full-on, butt-naked, and making a LOT of noise- not even trying to conceal their erm...'passion'. that warped my mind and made me miss the first 5 minutues of hot fuzz (the FILM). All this man did was like cycling....a lot

back in 97 a friend of mine was goaded in to having sex with a ford fiesta for the sum of £10s, unluckily for him he was ridiculed for months and now anybody with internet access could know, luckily for him, i won't reveal his identity and he got £10.

can you believe it thogh, a ford fiesta! :hihi:

Um could someone explain to me what a pavement is. Is it like a concrete sidewalk. If so how would you have sex with that?

Um could someone explain to me what a pavement is. Is it like a concrete sidewalk. If so how would you have sex with that?

Yes, a pavement is the proper word for 'sidewalk'.

Its surprising what you can have sex with these days ! :confused: