Bike sex man placed on probation

Guest Mod_Man

Waits for Melthebel to call him a Pedalphile.

But the guy was doing it in private -- until the cleaners unlocked his door and walked in. Under those circumstances, I'll bet many people could be "caught in the act" of something considered sexually deviant by the courts. Crime or not, it seems pretty victimless to me.

Too right ..I love my Dyson

Bloody hell, if the guy wanted to shag his bike in the privacy of his locked hotel room, then that's his own concern.

Probation indeed :roll:

Oh and did the article mention whether it was a gents or ladies bike,I was just wondering if he were gay or straight?

It was a bi-cycle.

It's pretty bizarre for sure, but while it's easy to laugh is it reasonable that some bloke living in a hostel who clearly has some drink issues, has got to tell any prospective employer he's on the sex offenders register for drunkenly shagging a pushbike?

Given the slap on the wrists actual criminals get when they ask for seven hundred similar burglaries to be taken into account this seems a tad draconian of the Scottish courts.

Apart from the funny side of the story, I'm actually shocked that this should ever have come to court.

It was in Scotland - illegal to wear the sporran below the knees.

Much as we will all have a laugh at this guys wierdness, the fact that this has gone to court and he has been put on the sex register is scary.

Not long before people are arrested for "thought crimes" I guess.

It's disgraceful that this man has been charged at all. Most people seem content to laugh and make dodgy puns about the situation instead of concentrating on the real issue.

This man was in a locked private room performing a sex act with an inanimate object. It's the cleaners who are at fault for standing there watching him and then reporting him afterwards. If I was in a hotel room having sex with someone or masturbating and the cleaners walked in, I'd expect them to mumble an excuse and quickly leave. It's the client's right to do that in a private room and the cleaners should accept that. In essence, it's exactly the same thing as a woman sat on the bed using a vibrator when cleaners walk in. Both cases are with inanimate objects.

I'm surprised that hostel cleaners are so prudish and puritanical. I'm even more surprised though that there hasn't been a greater public outcry over this. Putting this guy on the sex offenders register cheapens the whole idea of such a register. It should for people who pose a genuine risk to society, not people using inanimate objects for harmless sexual gratification. :mad: