'Unofficial Urban Stroll Photo Meet' - 8th Dec, 11am

There's a chance the missus 'll have plans for me on the 8th, but if not, i'll be there.

If i can't make it, i look forward to seeing all your pics!

Right, so far then, we have:-

Hemlock & Mr Hemlock

dafoot

hockeybear

carter101

pippo&me

& hopefully impinabox

Should be a good walk!

Anyone else?

Hope the walk goes well and look forward to seeing the results. :thumbsup:

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but can you just read this post please, which the walkers group have kindly allowed me to use. ;):) (just replace the footwear bit though- as it's probably not relevant):hihi:

Just to update everyone.

we will be meeting at the entrance to Centertainment at 11am. We will walk towards town, taking in some areas of interest around Attercliffe along the way (If Pippo & me manage to guide us - thanks Pippo & me!)

We will walk one way along the canal & the other way along thr river. Should be an absolute maximum of 5-6 miles, but possibly shorter, depending how long we spend 'snapping' as opposed to walking! (oh, 7 how long we stop for 'refreshment' along the way!)

Hope everyone wanting to come has read Ash's post (above).

Either post your interest or pm me if you want any more details.

Look forward to meeting you all & exchanging ideas, etc!

Assuming a hint of sun, I'm going to have a look at the 5 weirs walk this coming Saturday (1st), since I can't make it next weekend. If anyone else who can't make next weekend wants to join me that would be good. Probably in the morning tho not too too early!

Hello everyone! Im a newcomer here, and i really like to join this walk on 8th Dec, but i do not where to meet you guys? Unfortunately i dont have a car neither bike :-(

Another question is how long does it take?is it long and tough walk?Where are we going to? Im really sorry about my poor Engish:P

By the way i really like some places only few people go,such as old factories or hunted cemetery or other strange places...those are so exciting to go:hihi:

Where do you live Philpz?

You can use yellow tram route to get out that way, or if you're in Hillsborough I can give you a lift if you want.

I live at london road where near the noodle inn(Chinese restaurant).

IF i take the yellow tram which stop shall i get off?

I live at london road where near the noodle inn(Chinese restaurant).

IF i take the yellow tram which stop shall i get off?

Philipz if it helps you we (pippo and me), will be traveling by bus to the Meeting Point .

We will be getting the bus number X78 from town (Sheffield Interchange, Pond Street), so if you would like to meet up at the bus station at 10:00 am.

I can send you more details via a pm (private message) if that's ok with you?

Hope this helps, m&p :)

Edit, to meeting point due to confusion.

Meeting at that big building then?

Is there a big neon to look for? ;):)

I presume that's right, well that's what Hemlock stated in the post in't it? :)

'entrance to centertainment' I think it was. Is that building known as Centertainment?

I've generally assumed it was a collective name for all the shops/eateries etc there.

'entrance to centertainment' I think it was. Is that building known as Centertainment?

I've generally assumed it was a collective name for all the shops/eateries etc there.

Thanks dafoot I have edited my post according, I should have stated a more exact meeting point.

So lets say the main entrance into 'Centertainment' on Broughton Lane, Here I would say that's where Hemlock was referring to.