Sign in to follow this  

30 Days Of Night

Hey anyone seen? I went to see it over the weekend, enjoyed it thought it was good fun if a little slow and plody in places, superb effects (apart from the CGI)

I have too say though that i did find one scene involving the killing of a little girl vampire quite appalling, overly graphic and in bad taste.

I thought the depiction of child murder in movies was looked down on by most film makers these days (even if they are vampires)

Funny, some of the topics i start on here get ''discussed'' more than once in theads. Dont think i'll bother with this site any more. Bye

Wow...tetchy!

That's what the search function (and the reminder when starting a new thread to check) is for....especially when the thread title is exactly the same as the one you are starting!

But, hey....your choice. See ya.

I didn't find it to be 'plody'. Quite enjoyed it. As for the child killing, if there were vampires everywhere, some of them would be children.

I think as a society we look down on child killing though. Doesn't get endorsed too often.

I'd have thought a topic would be 'discussed' many times in a thread. That's usually why they're started.

Thanks for coming.

want to see this movie - any good? Worth the £?

As I've already said, I loved it. Kind of like a cross between The Thing and 28 Days Later.

worth every penny, could have done with a little nudity. but hey i say that about every film.