What would you like to see sold in a pet supplies shop?

Personally I think thre canny collar is the best leader trainer, and impossible to find, but there is a great little pet shop in crookes that I found them in and I wouldn't want to take her business, she's fab!

Indestructable toys are a must for us too

The other really fabulous thing would be to offer a delivery service for those of us who can't pick up bags of cat litter and big bags of dog food.

God, what a great idea, I have a right laugh trying to lug two great bags of hay and a bag of cat litter that weighs about the same as I do onto the bus:suspect::lol:

nature diet and csj foods especially lamb and rice. anna.x.

nature diet and csj foods especially lamb and rice. anna.x.

Ooh yes I have just had a right old performance getting hold of this stuff !

The Mutts Nutz do Nature Diet in Lamb and Rice (as well as a few other varieties). We've also got some fact sheets on order to try and promote this a little.

I've always found it odd that this food isn't a little more popular :)

I think I know the chews you mean, are they green? I will look out for them.;)

Green - or a yellowy colour, yes, they're the ones. CEREA - just done a google and found em here http://www.veggiepets.com/acatalog/cerea_vegetarian_dog_chews.html

We bought a selection inc the toothbrush ones for Ailsa and she loved them.

I think this is the wholesaler http://www.antosuk.com/

The Mutts Nutz do Nature Diet in Lamb and Rice (as well as a few other varieties). We've also got some fact sheets on order to try and promote this a little.

I've always found it odd that this food isn't a little more popular :)

It's brilliant value too. We only buy that or Nature's Menu. I once contacted Nature Diet to ask if they would manufacture a cat version and they said they were interested but needed to work out the manufacturing logistics - they're only set up to package in the size currently sold.

Have you tried Almo Nature? I don't own cats so I haven't tried it but looking at the literature from our stockists, it looks very similar in its ideas :)

Have you tried Almo Nature? I don't own cats so I haven't tried it but looking at the literature from our stockists, it looks very similar in its ideas :)

Sounds interesting- is it a dried or wet food? We buy Nature's Menu for them, amongst other things (fussy things, felines- we have to provide a range of foods, otherwise they get huffy - whereas dobermutt will eat what's put in her bowl). We're going to the Supreme on Sunday at the NEC -expect a lot of suppliers will be there so will look out for Almo.

Havent seen it in the pet superstores - when you say stockists- whereabouts are you based?

Just had a look at the website but link isnt working properly- but I think we may have bought some last year, and it was very similar to Applaws and our cats lapped it up (in small cans)

We're just a small venture at the moment so whilst we're saving up for premises we just work from home and deliver items ordered personally (free in Sheffield!) We also have another trick up our sleeves but more about that later!

There a clicky in my signature to our SF thread, Katkin :D