Police Auctions

Ive tried searching on here for a related topic but i couldnt find one. Sorry if its already been asked.

Does anybody know where and when the police auction off the stolen or seized property thats never claimed?

this link is about as much good as a chocolate fireguard I have failed to find any meaningful information at all it is complete rubbish

Is that a scam site? pay to view?

the first link is a rubbish site full of adverts but non for auctions

the second link added a S TO THE END OF AUCTIONS which brought up acompletely different site

Ive tried searching on here for a related topic but i couldnt find one. Sorry if its already been asked.

Does anybody know where and when the police auction off the stolen or seized property thats never claimed?

Why not ask at the Police?

Why not ask at the Police?

I have. They say that they advertise them but ive never ever seen that.

I note that every item has the following disclaimer:

"These goods being auctioned are second hand, unless stated otherwise. The police force that listed the item and Bumblebee Auctions claim no responsibility for the authenticity, commercial value or quality of any of the items sold through these Police Auctions. These goods are being auctioned on a 'Sold as Seen' basis. The working condition of these items are not determined."

Can the police trade counterfeit goods without repercussions because of this disclaimer?

Does anyone know where the baliff ones are too? ive been looking for ones that have been repossed etc but ive drawn a blank :(