Radio Sheffield-changes to presenters!

Toby Foster - the only thing that can brighten up a dull morning.

HallamFM and Galaxy's ok until the advert's and useless chat gets in the way of the music then it's 'flick through station time' to find music again - until the next load of inane drivel from presenters' and adverts etc...

I have stopped listening since Diana Luke isn't on anymore this station is so male orintated.

Diana brought them both clarity and intergrity. Diana has a rare talent in bringing out the best in people, and has the best and intelligent programs with real meaning to peoples lives and effects life has upon them. I think Radio Sheffield need to look at what they are doing to keep being successful. I also think Diana would be fab in an afternoon .

I have to agree 00Soul...... but Paul does wear some lovely ties ;)

He always looks smart on radio...:roll:

Howard Pressman and Rony Robinson are the best;they don't need to interrupt people and draw attention to themselves.Maybe when Toby has been presenting for a few more years he will feel confident and won't need to show off,if he lasts that long !!

Howie's enthusiasm is infectious, if only he could depart from there morning magazine show for ladies format.

Not sure why, but Rony has improved markedly of late!

Toby is simply himself and I reckon that he'll be there for a while to come :)

Its got to be for me; Everard,Toby,& Jimmy(not in that order)That Everard , well he,s just dry as owt,very clever man and, very funny if you listen closely,and as for Toby & Jimmy, i think they live in the real world.nice to hear all the banter lads,keep it up :)

I love football heaven too. That best not get chopped!:gag:

I liked Diana Luke, a great presenter and a lovely soothing voice to listen and chill to.

It must be cut backs. I'm with the posters about getting rid of Woss etc. PaulT, that must have been a typo with his wage:confused::shocked:

Not surprised you think that... she is a Hypno-psychotherapist in real life, have a look at her website look her up on Google

Rony Robinson's a great phone in presenter.

Toby Foster is one of the UK's best presenters.

Howard Pressman's good and sounds great on Radio Sheffield.

I've think perhaps Radio Sheffield have missed opportunities in the past but overall it's not a bad BBC station at all.

My twopenneth.

NM

The only show I tend to make an effort not to miss is Toby's (I can understand why some don't appreciate his style, but his double act with David Markwell usually produces some very funny moments, and i'll be sat at work laughing like a simpleton).

I listen to football heaven sometimes, but some of the regular callers really seem to think they are the voice of their clubs but talk such utter trash (so probably no worse than the managers...), but the station is worth listening to for the commentaries (if you like football of course).

We have been irritated though in the last two times we've left the ground of the team we support, that it's taken over 15 minutes for the RS presenters to mention the scoreline from our city rivals' game (it was obviously the match covered live and was the first mentioned while we were walking to the car, but they could at least say what the result was when they go through the rest of the day's scores instead of missing out the local scores!).

RS at nightime has always seemed pretty dull to me so I can't say these new cuts will affect me - but then again i'd prefer to listen to a podcast instead anyway than some of the stuff on local radio...

Diana Luke has always been a good presenter.

NM

Psss, aint you forgot somebody.:suspect:

Has anyone emailed Radio Sheffield about anything?I have,several times about different things, but have never received a reply.They profess to be interested in what we think but they don't seem to be.