Driving instructor - Megathread

Pat - Pegasus Driving - top instructor, good laugh too. Passed 1st time.

0114 2430307 / 07528 955645

i had jack very nice guy and i passed first time he is an old man and very good at his job

Jack's Driving School

Lupton Road,

Lowedges,

Greenhill,

SHEFFIELD,

S8 7NP

Tel : 01142376778

Mob : 07792156785

WARNING : Using the above information for marketing purposes of any description is strictly prohibited.

Any Driving Licence instructor recommendation?

I have check some of them in the internet but I'd rather choose one by personal recommendation! Any Ideas? thanks

Hi - I passed with Dave at AM School of Motoring and can recommend him to you - see http://www.am-som.co.uk

Dave is based in Gleadless but covers most of Sheffield.

07711454394 or 264 2472

I want to get some driving lessons in a Peugeot as it's a car I'm used to. I found Crossroads Driving School on the internet, and was wondering if anyone had used/heard of them or could give me a recommendation of a particular instructor?

Thanks

I'm looking for a good but cheap driving instructor.

I live in S11 area so anywhere around there would be good.

Cheers, Becci

Cheers, Becci

have you checked in yellow pages? there must be a selection in there. and remember the old saying----you get what you pay for.

Threads Merged (again!)

Cheers, Becci

Try Dave at AM School of Motoring - I think hes £18 per hour but if you buy 10 lessons upfront you get the 11th FREE. Try http://www.am-som.co.uk or call Dave on 07711 454394.

I passed with Dave and can recommend him 100% -

Good Luck

its no good going for these £10 for first 2 hours or cheap offers like that as you dont do any driving you just sit in car and chat about driving and rubbish just to pass time on you will only have about 10 15 mins drive ,go for a private instructor not a big school as there are the worst try signal based in barnsley but cover sheffield

Beginners course is £75 for first 5 hours, then its £21 per hour for Forum members (normally £22), or you can pay for a block of 10 hours at £199 (normally £205).

You'll probably find cheaper but remember, as with everything else in life, cheap isn't always best. Look for quality and if we didn't have it, we wouldn't be recommended so much

Text me if you want to book on the number below.

These are the biz.

Alan is a top instructer.

:thumbsup:

i wouldnt recomend local driving school has i had a bad experiance with them for about 6 monthsi am now with safe drive and i realy enjoy my lessons now and i am ready for my test

safe drive are a really good company my driving instructor is called karren wilks she is from roherham but covers sheffield she has got most ov her pupils in sheffield

You are a great pupil!! All you needed was your confidence building..... If anyone needs lessons in Rotherham or S5 area give me a call on 07940 376 287.

Just had 2 ladies pass first time within 8 weeks!! It can be done if you are prepared to put the work in.