Driving instructor - Megathread

hello all,

i had a lady called michelle from signals, she's great, really patient and friendly , no messing around ,always turns up and you drive for the full hour ,no piggy backing.

passed first time, she's in the book

good luck

I liked Michelle too just got a bit bored of asking for mock tests and going through the same thing every week with no real progress for ages, milestones by which I wanted to be passed came and went and I was still no closer. Maybe it was just me though, as clearly I wasn't ready for the test because when I moved to someone else it was a few months (then again he re-taught me things HIS way so mayeb that was why) I really liked her too she is a lovely lady and I had such nice lessons with her, a friend passed with her too. I would deffo still recommend her as well as Alan from JDM (superstar!), I reckon if I had stuck it out with Michelle I may have been put in for my test probably around the same time or before I was anyway but at the time I just got bored.. silly me.

its been a long time since i needed lessons so i cant recomend anyone in particular, but i was cut up reciently by a car with frecville driving school written down the side. the driver came through a red light on the A61.

if the driver was an instructor then all i can say is that if that is how he drives, heaven help anyone he teaches.

Job type: Permanent

Location of job: sheffield (woodseats)

Further details

The question is on the title, im looking to start very soon.

Beginners course is £75 for first 5 hours, then its £21 per hour for Forum members (normally £22), or you can pay for a block of 10 hours at £199 (normally £205).

You'll probably find cheaper but remember, as with everything else in life, cheap isn't always best. Look for quality and if we didn't have it, we wouldn't be recommended so much

Text me if you want to book on the number below. The spaces I've got available next week are Wednesday 1.45pm or Friday at 4pm.

Dave phillips from halifax road he is spot on

Now that 5 years have elapsed since this thread was started and perhaps all the jokes have been aired, can anyone recommend any women driving instructors currently operating in Sheffield? Have googled a few names but personal recommendations are always good to have.

I learnt to drive with eleanors. She's a lady called Rachel ad was an excellent instructor.

Try Jason's School of motoring, has excellent rates and flexable. 07515673118