Driving instructor - Megathread

I am John Gott my driving school is "Gott A Pass" and i have Excellent!! pass rates,i live in the parson cross area of sheffield and cover a wide range of areas,Stocksbridge,high green,

grenoside,chapeltown,ecclesfield,parson cross and shiregreen although i have been known to travel through town.

I am reasonably priced and occasionaly have deals,just call and i'l give you a quote.

i can be contacted on sheffield 2811371 or mobile 07765864366.

i can give numbers of pupils who have passed with me and they will gladly recommend me.

Give me a try & make up your own mind.

Im very very patient and friendly.

after passing your test you can take further training on motorways etc by doing a Pass Plus course which may entitle you to up to 30% off your insurance quote.

Just pm'd you

hi simon...just checking with one of my A.D.I. mates and we both agree that the points on your license should be gone after 4yrs so in effect you should be able to start as a new driver...thanks

hi simon...just checking with one of my A.D.I. mates and we both agree that the points on your license should be gone after 4yrs so in effect you should be able to start as a new driver...thanks

Ok, thanks for the help:thumbsup:

Hello,

Can anyone help me find a descent driving instructor????? :help:

I've been trawling through internet for a couple of hours now and still no closer to finding one!!!

I live in Shiregreen. Please someone recommend me a driving instructor.

I used Grenoside School of Motoring who is also based in Shiregreen. Her name is Sue and i passed first time :)

07903 624357

I can recommend Alpha Female Driving School 01142509896 or just google it.

my 18yr old daughter passed first time with Micheals school of motoring 0114 2644444.

I can offer a very competetive price, email me with details if interested.

Hi,im a fully qualified dsa driving instructor,ive spaces available due to 2 passes this week.My mobile number is 07906018156

Thankyou

I can recommend Alpha Female Driving School 01142509896 or just google it.

I wouldn't.

Penelope Pitstop (Steph) is really good. I passed first time with her. Just google it for her number :)