Driving instructor - Megathread

We have automatic cars with male and female qualified instructors.

How much are martin woodward?

HI *Ryan*

We have different pricing structures depending on your driving experience and when you are available for your lessons. We also offer block booking discounts. Give me a call on 2016565 or 0800 781 7656 and i will be able to give you an accurate quote.

Claire

Hi - You could try Dave at AM School of Motoring - he charges £18 per hour (£17 for students) and if you buy 10 upfront you get the 11th lesson free.

Check out http://www.am-som.co.uk or call him on 264 2472.

Good Luck

Hi - You could try Dave at AM School of Motoring - he charges £18 per hour (£17 for students) and if you buy 10 upfront you get the 11th lesson free.

Check out http://www.am-som.co.uk or call him on 264 2472.

Good Luck

My niece passed with JDM - first time.I would definitely recommend them.

Definately a Martin Woodward fan here, I passed first time :D My fella will be learning with them more than likely :thumbsup:

Hi,

I'm just about to embark on driving lessons but I'm a bit overwhelmed with the choice of instructors. Can anyone please recommend a good instructor with reasonable prices (about £20 per hour)? I work on Ecclesall Rd but live in Hillsborough so it needs to be someone who covers S11 & S6.

Any advice would be much appreciated :roll:

Hi,

My name is Andy Stott, and I would like to recommend myself! I too live in Hillsborough, but I already have one pupil who works on Ecclesall Road, so that's no problem. I am , of course, fully qualified.

Before retraining as a driving instructor, I spent many years teaching in comprehensive schools, which I believe carries real benefits. I am patient and systematic in my approach, believe in building relationships with my pupils, but at the same time try my best to make learning fun!

My mobile number is 07876182943, freefone 0800 051 1990. I can, of course, provide references from happy clients!

Cheers, Andy

Martin Woodward S O M cover most of Sheffield, established 1973, good, reliable, and won't let you down.

HI jenbop2007

We have male and female fully qualified Instructors covering all areas of Sheffield in manual and automatic cars and offer discounts for beginners and block bookings.

Have a look at the web site, please note that the cars have been updated to the following - Renault Clio, Hyundai Getz, Chevrolet Kalos, 2 x Toyota Yaris, Honda Jazz, 2 x Ford Fiesta, Citreon C2, Peugeot 307 (Automatic) and from the 3rd September Peugeot 107.

Give me a call on 0114 2016565 or 0800 781 7656 for a quote.

Claire

louise inman is amazing! louise is really friendly and really calm as well

Louise Inman

23, Greno Crescent, Grenoside, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S35 8NX

Tel: 0114 2570683 Mob: 07962 962521 • Patient Female Instructor • Beginner & Refresher Lessons • Motorway Lessons • Pass Plus Registered • Block Booking Discounts • Most Areas Covered

Driving Schools

Feel free to have a look at our website, we cover all areas of Sheffield and Rotherham at reasonable prices.

Caz