Driving instructor - Megathread

thanks...

in that case could anyone recommend an instructor ?

it might be better to try a few independent ones as they work for themselfs instead of people on a wage or people working for them,

My driving instructor was really good and he's independent. Very reasonably priced too. Search for Exel (not Excel)

He's based in Hillsborough. Good luck :)

Sue Addy som lady instructer and very good at her job tel 07748087675

it might be better to try a few independent ones as they work for themselfs instead of people on a wage or people working for them,

No instructors are on a wage/salary.

does anyone know a driving instructor who has a new style mini, my friends son is wanting to have lessons but really wishes he could drive a mini

thanks

Blue mini cooper, park driving school 07922 296108

Andy's School of Motoring has a brand new mini, and he taught my son, he is very very good.

0114 281 0023

I'm looking for someone that does lessons in an automatic car in the Hope Valley area for my son please?

driving lessons at £19 per hour or block bookings at £180 for 10 hours phone 07759031654 for further info

I can highly recommend Gary, I've had lessons with him and passed my test first time!