Driving instructor - Megathread

ADI URGENTLY REQUIRED

Seems there is plenty of driving instructors viewing this mega thread. If you are short of work or know someone that is, give me a call. Instructor would cover City Centre to South/South West.

Ps We dont charge £14.50 p/h! We are a good honest £20 p/h with offers for total beginners, a £1 off for students/unemployed people and block booking discounts.

Why should the hard working people pay more then those lazy dole scrunger:loopy:, there is no way i would consider using your business

Good driving instructor needed for 2 people recommendations

Edited by red1

Why should the hard working people pay more then those lazy dole scrunger:loopy:, there is no way i would consider using your business

Thank goodness for that. What makes you think we'd want you?

Go and play somewhere else, Danny. We're all bored with you now.

(By the way, don't forget to change your signature on Friday as it will no longer be valid)

I had my first ever driving lesson today with kim who is at the moment charging £14:50 and ive never felt so much at ease with someone ive never met before than i did with her, she was friendly explained things politely. She also explained to me about the offer she got on it is a one off offer she has at the moment and like everyone else said isn't sustainable in the long run which is why it was for new students starting in march, she also isn't new to it either.

oh look another recommendation for kim i am losing count how many she got now, think you should change your signature as she has more then you now

If you need driving lesson check kim out only a few days left £14.50 till you pass, dont let others get away ripping people off by charging £20+, vote with your cash

Edited by danny11

oh look another recommendation for kim, think you should change your signature as she has more then you now

If you need driving lesson check kim out only a few days left £14.50 till you pass, dont let others get away ripping people off by charging £20+, vote with your cash

I reccomended her yes, but Kim will also be charging £20 after thursday i'd hardly call it a rip off thats roughly on average with most driving instructors/driving schools and driving instructors very rarely have good offers on like this because it isn't sustainable to do so. Some do have offers on but only on rare occasions. Even if Kim was charging £20+ I'd still reccomend her as i enjoyed my lesson and didn't feel pressured or rushed.

Mark Platon if you pm me i will give you number

oh look another recommendation for kim i am losing count how many she got now, think you should change your signature as she has more then you now

Yawn.........:rolleyes:

Try us out! Spring Special £12.50 for first 5 Lessons, Great Freindly Team with a Great Pass Rate!

Driving Basil

Pm for details instructor doing five lessons for £50!