Driving instructor - Megathread

a good women driver?

Yo! Welcome. 5 years too late, but good to have you aboard.

Go for it driving is great my instructor Jenny is brill first 4 lessons £50 01142465880 x

Hi as you can see from the title I am looking for a driving instructor, who is cheap and also good. Can anybody recommend any one? Thanks :)

DriveBusters are excellent- I passed first time

first 5 lessons for £59 and after that £20 a lesson

Call Oliver on 07915029900

Zaf

Christine Hogg based at S12 area is really lovely, every person who has been recommended to her has passed first time!!! Good luck with the lessons :)

Hiya,

I'm looking for a new instructor, I failed my first test and need lessons after work (5.30pm onwards until around 7.30pm), and maybe some weekends.

I live in the Ecclesall area, does anyone recommend any good instructors? I need someone calm and friendly, my last instructor made me more nervous when I was behind the wheel!

I'm looking for 1-2 lessons a week. Struggling to find an instructor who works after 5pm.

Any ideas? thanks

will be great driver lazarus thanks very much. know few people who would be glad of a lift when i pass my test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant::heyhey:

You're a 'great driver' but you're very nervous? Kind of a contradiction there!

I passed my test 2 and a half years ago. I had a male driving instructor, I didn't see the point in insisting on having a female instructor, I made a choice more based on personality.

My driving instructor was really laid back (probably too laid back) and my OH's female driving instructor shouted at him for not changing gear fast enough.

Threads merged. Please use the search facility before starting new threads. Thanks.

Hi Mimi

Happy to discuss / advise on lessons - no obligation.

mike

You could give Jean Matthews a try, she is lovely you can catch her on 01142471772. She was my driving instructor and I was ever so nervous. Shes so lovely! Hope She can help