Driving instructor - Megathread

The test itself should be able to eliminate the passing on of bad habits through being taught by a friend or relative instead of an instructor.

The problem lies in what people learn AFTER they have passed their test. Bad habits develop when new drivers start driving on their own.

I hav recently passed my driving test with bill plant.. my instructor was excellent.. i got only 3 minors (believe it!). my instructor number is 07885785334 and ask for Parazh. I bet you will pass first time with him.. Good luck mate

I'd like to recommend the instructor I had as he did a brilliant job by making things easy for me and found simples ways of explaining things.

He is an Automatic Driving Instructor and is specially trained to teach people with disabilities and has a wide range of modifications for you to try.

His site is http://www.automaticandmobilityinstruction.co.uk/index.html

Contact detailson his site aswel as all the modifications he has

No, but if you do a search on the forum there is a huge megathread on driving instructor recommendations so I'm sure someone has already mentioned the school on there.

Job type: Permanent

Location of job: crookes/ walkley area

Further details

hello, im wanting to start my driving lessons but im not sure what driving school to go with i have been told alot of insturtors try and rip you off. i would like a trusted and reasonably priced instructor any suggestions? :)

hi try aiden ellis a genuine guy who tells the truth as on the run up to my test i asked if i could av more lessons as was told no you dont need them save your money towards your insurance as you will need it how many would do that and past first time

try glenn at best drive he was amazing with me when i swapped to him and i passed second time and trust me he is good cos if he can get me to pass hes a miracle worker :hihi:

good luck with it :)

Our current offer is £75 for first 5 hours (beginners only)

Then £21 per hour or £199 if paying for a block of 10 hours in advance

Try Des of LDC, hes great, 07957430240

hi i know of the best driving instuctor in southyorkshire his names john gott and over the past 3 - 4 years hes only had about 4 -5 people fail first time hes a top bloke easy to get on with in fact if any thing he makes you over prepair for the test hes got one of the best recoreds in the country give him a try his facebook profile is http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/john.gott?ref=ts