Driving instructor - Megathread

try tim rose hes brill my 17 year old passed in 18 lessons 1st time and hes quite cheap pass rate really high give him a call 07901 786615

I recommend SpeedyPass. I had a lesson with the guy before my taxi driving test and was great. Think its about £20 p/h. Click link for website, has phone number and email address.

Very helpful and good instructor!

i wish i had taken the name of the instructor i saw today.

he had no student in the car and was driving it alone.

he also went straight through a red light on the A61 and cut me up at the lights.

I can totally recommend Horizon as I finished with them just before xmas as I passed my test first time and it was a brilliant experience. It was also a great deal I got via the forum. I learnt with Alan and he was brilliant as he put up with my nerves and erm occasional swearing and was just so supportive in his teaching style.

I can totally recommend Horizon as I finished with them just before xmas as I passed my test first time and it was a brilliant experience. It was also a great deal I got via the forum. I learnt with Alan and he was brilliant as he put up with my nerves and erm occasional swearing and was just so supportive in his teaching style.

I can also recommenda Alan from Horizon - I did my pass plus with him.

I went with JDM driving school. No-nonsense, ex-forces type called Alan put me through my paces and we nailed that test first time. Couldn't recommend enough.

Hi

I,ve just passed my theory test & I'm looking for good driving school near Eckington. And does anyone know how much an hour a driving lesson costs?

ron lee drivin school hes very cheap and very good he also has a good first time pass rate my girlfriend was havin lessons 2 a week and it only took her 3 months 2 pass u can find ron lee in the yellow pages hes based on city rd i would recomend ron all the time :)

Hi

I,ve just passed my theory test & I'm looking for good driving school near Eckington. And does anyone know how much an hour a driving lesson costs?

Hi - Try Dave at AM School of Motoring he is based in S12 so not a million miles away from Eckington. He charges £18 per hour but if you book and pay for 10 lessons upfront you get the 11th lesson completely FREE! Check out his website http://www.am-som.co.uk for more details or call Dave on 07711 454394or on 2642472.

Good Luck with the lessons.

steves school of motoring rotherham. no bull**** straight down to getting you passed

can someone recommend a good driving lesson school please? think i'd prefer a local business rather than a national company... only reason is i'd prefer to give my money to a local company