Driving instructor - Megathread

my OH learnt to drive with them, they were very good and he passed his test first time.

Im learning to drive with them nowww.. really good and well recommended as i have let alot of people know about them and now half of my area are with them! :) But anyway.. they make u progress fast, which is good as you don't expect yourself to be so good but once you're sat in that car you are made to feel so comfortable! :D

I passed with them in November. I don't know of any other firm where you are driving for 45 minutes of your first hour behind the wheel!

There was no pressure what so ever and I even go some snow driving in which has proved most valuable in the last 2 weeks.

No need for you to look anywhere else.

Could anyone recommend a good Driving Instructor/School in the S8 area ? :)

I had a great instructor; very patient and didn't waste time with me or try to rip me off with more lessons than I needed. He actually encouraged me to book my test before I was certain I could pull it off but I passed on the first try! I recommended him to a friend and she passed her test a few weeks later as well. His number is 07500116691

Ellis School of Motoring - Covers all of sheffield and hes a really great instructor.. 01142465443 or his mobile is 07786877105 :)

He offers buy 10 lessons get 1 free too,

Think everyone does that :)

SheffieldDrivingSchool.com (07769684927) Based around S8 area. Well worth a try.

Think everyone does that :)

Not so, I hate to tell you. Some might, some don't need to.

SAFEDRIVE DRIVING SCHOOL

FREE 1st hour for beginners

FREE theory test tuition

Student discounts

FREE use of CD ROM

Block booking discounts

Quick pass courses

CALL Your local instructor on 07504-959202