Driving instructor - Megathread

Give Horizon a ring they are fantastic 0800 8046895

glen at best drive is amazing!! well worth the money aswell! :thumbsup:

A few spaces in the diary due to a run of passes the last 2 weeks.......

Ring Martin @ M-Way Driving School for a booking if you are interested.

Caz

JDM are an independent Sheffield based driving school. They have a large fleet of drivers who are flexible with regards to hours and location. There prices are reasonable and they do good deals for block bookings and students.

Mark Jordan comes highly recommended - he's patient, down to earth and has an excellant pass rate.

If you are looking for a good driving school you won't find better than JDM.

Because we had an extremely high pass rate in the run up to Xmas (11 passes out of 13 tests), we've got some vacancies to fill. Depending on where you live, we've got male & female driving instructors available.

Current offer is £160 for 10 hours (only available to absolute beginners) following which it would normally be £21 per hour, but as Forum members,we'll do it for £20. Pay for more blocks of 10 hours in advance and we'll do it for £190 instead of £200.

We come well recommended and have taught many Forum members. We also have a higher than average pass rate, hence the vacancies. There aren't many other jobs where being good means you lose customers!

PM for more information or have a look at the website listed below (mention the Forum if you do to get the discount).

Hello,

I would 100% recommend JDM Driving School, especially my instructor Alan Marsden. He made learning to drive really enjoyable and I always looked forward to my lessons. Learning to drive is the best thing I've ever done and JDM has given me the confidence to venture out onto the roads on my own! :thumbsup:

S12 - can't do better than us... JDM... we have Mark Jordan based at Gleadless Common, Tony Lomas at Charnock and Ian Priest lives on the Basegreen/Jaunty estate

Please bear in mind that a driving school is a mobile shop, so even Shane (S13) Lol (S20 ex S12) and the rest of JDM are more than capable of covering S12... along with S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 youi get the picture.. JDM for all of Sheffield

I'd echo the love for JDM. Ian Priest got me through my test first time.