Driving instructor - Megathread

i think the driving instructor is 1 on his own its not a company.Also hes good hes not out there to rip people off he just wants people to pass first time

So do we all, love, so do we all!!

So do we all, love, so do we all!!

thats not what i want 2 know read first post and yes some r out there 2 rip people off but not all.

thats not what i want 2 know read first post and yes some r out there 2 rip people off but not all.

OOps! Sorry Betty - didn't mean to upset you. You seem to have a very jaundiced view - is this from some personal experience?

Terry is still going - I was talking to him only last week - but unfortunately I don't have his number to hand and no, he doesn't advertise. I'll get it for you if and when I see him next.

OOps! Sorry Betty - didn't mean to upset you. You seem to have a very jaundiced view - is this from some personal experience?

Terry is still going - I was talking to him only last week - but unfortunately I don't have his number to hand and no, he doesn't advertise. I'll get it for you if and when I see him next.

a couple of people i know have had bad experiences and from what they have told me they are being ripped off by their instructor, but like i said not all are like that and sorry if i offended by putting that. Also i would be very gratefull if you could get me terrys number that would be great thanks :)

Mr Bridger of this very forum uses a Mini

http://www.freeway-som.co.uk

He's also a very good instructor :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I second the vote :hihi: I passed today with him so i would say that....mind at the moment im so happy I would have his babies:love: :hihi:

Hes just a top fella makes you feel at home in the car.... The car aint bad for a "German copy of an english classic" :hihi: Just kiddin i loved her to bits :love:

If you reading this thanks Dude ( OooOp ) :cool:

Edit : And a good way to make my 500th Post LOL

How about the "fat n ugly" Micra :-) It might look lie a bullfrog on drugs but its an easy car to drive lol.

Patient, friendly instructor at no extra charge lol - give us a ring

http://www.m-waydriving.co.uk

Caz

:thumbsup:

I second the vote :hihi: I passed today with him so i would say that....mind at the moment im so happy I would have his babies:love: :hihi:

Hes just a top fella makes you feel at home in the car.... The car aint bad for a "German copy of an english classic" :hihi: Just kiddin i loved her to bits :love:

If you reading this thanks Dude ( OooOp ) :cool:

Edit : And a good way to make my 500th Post LOL

You're most welcome, just not sure about the babies bit :help: and the car knows you love her really.

OPA :D :D

Thankyou for all your response guys! I have been taking lessons in a peugeot 106 and the instructor is really good finally im satisfied good instructor tiny car. thanks alot anyway. x

I've been given some money for driving lessons for my birthday, and am a bit lost as to which instructor to book with.

I've never driven before and am quite nervous about it. However I'm also not stupid and don't want to spend an hour being patronised.

I don't know anyone who has taken lessons in Sheffield, so would appreciate some recommendations, especially from first-time drivers.

Reasonably priced lessons or a block discount of some sort would also be an advantage, but a quality instructor is of course more important.

Thanks,

Sam

try my instructor,, Jack,, he's matured man, and never ever wasted any single minute of my lesson,,here's

his number, try him,,07792156785, £18.00 per hr. its worth it,,

Mr Bridger who lurks in this very forum is the dOgZ NuTz :thumbsup: ( for you older people that means hes good ;) )

My daughter passed on her first attempt with a guy trading under the name of Logical, I don't have his details to hand but can find them if you're interested. He was recommended to us by neighbours who'd also had a first-time pass.