I have stopped smoking

I stopped smoking 4 weeks ago and i cant believe it because i didnt that i would be able to do it

Well done Charlotte, did you use to smoke may a day or just a moderate smoker. My friend stopped smoking the week before the smoking ban. He used to get down about 20-25 a day so I am well happy for him. Good luck Charlotte

Well done and hope you continue to stay off the ciggies. It's hard work, but with a bit of will power it's possible. It has been about 9 years now since I quit and I have never looked back.... best thing I ever did and feel mega for doing it.

It's an old cliche but stopping smoking really is the best thing (health-wise) you can ever do. A year and 3 months for me now!

Well done.

In the space of a mere four weeks, how much money have you not spent that would previously have gone on cigarettes?

Well done, you. I've never managed to give up, so I admire those who have strength to do it.

You should treat yourself to something nice from the money you've saved by not smoking.

I used to smoke about 30 a day

You must have noticed a big difference in the money left in your purse then, thats about £50 a week

I used to smoke about 30 a day

Which at a rough estimate means you're two hundred pounds a month better off. You can now have an extra holiday every other month :D

Well done, now only Paul O'Grady and afew others to go.

well done...:clap:

i wish i had as much will power as you.

I stopped smoking 4 weeks ago and i cant believe it because i didnt that i would be able to do it

Selling the rest of your fags cheap? :hihi::hihi: