Hello from an American Blade

Hey all found this site through my fellow Sharpe Chefs and thought I might hang around for a bit. I have had a bit of interest in Sheffield from way back as Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (where I grew up) and Sheffield are Sister cities. I am a huge sports fanatic so when it came to pick a football team the blades were a natural choice.

Been to two matches when I get the very rare opportunity to be in England. took 8 hours of round trip train time from Essex this last time to see a match. (of course that doesn't count the 14 hours of air travel to get me to England)

Looking forward to being around here and meeting new people.

OK to say Hi to some you know??? Hi BW, good to see you here.

He darling. Just thinking about you having long legs as indicated in your intro thread and trying not to giggle. even if you are taller than me. :hihi:

Hi Bladeswench, welcome to the Forum. We have a mutual friend in Leggy, I'm the one who pointed her towards Pickard Publishing. Didn't I once get you a bottle of Henderson's Relish?

No you nut, you didn't! That was another 'chef'

She was supposed to have you get me one but she had forgotten by the time I got there. But hopefully next time! It is good to finally meet you have heard so much about you!

We are everywhere MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I KNOW

*runs for his life from the invasion of the killer chefs*

blimey im surrounded by weirdo chefs :P

welcome

Not so much of the 'chefs' I mean 'wierdos' please :hihi:

We are actually very harmless and really good cooks!

BTW I love your avatar!!

Can't figure out how to get one on yet. It didn't seem to like all the links I put in. Mind you, they were probably all wrong!!!