Ultimate singles thread - Part III

Do I know you? :suspect:

I only know of one woman off here, other than that I've never met any other female forum members. I was just making a silly remark to one of your other posts on this thred.

I only know of one woman off here, other than that I've never met any other female forum members. I was just making a silly remark to one of your other posts on this thred.

Oooh! PM sent as to why I thought you knew me :hihi:

Yes but being single gets expensive!:hihi: What can i say? I'm a person who is touchy feely, sociable and enjoys sharing stuff.

There's only so much you can share with your mates.

True dat.

I do miss sharing things... in a way. Except cheesecake - om nom nom, basically.

I suppose I do miss female company, female laughter, female touch, soft female skin, that warm and fuzzy feeling, the quirky and cute mannerisms, the stern but caring looks, the natural goddesslyness that radiates through the room when a female is present.

:(

!!!CHEEEEEESECAKE!!!

I'll dangle my worm and see if anything bites.

Male, 25 live with friends in Sheffield. I enjoy movies, music, nights out and all the usual. I'm easy to get on with because I'm laid back and take life as it comes.

I'll dangle my worm and see if anything bites.

Male, 25 live with friends in Sheffield. I enjoy movies, music, nights out and all the usual. I'm easy to get on with because I'm laid back and take life as it comes.

Don't be rude !!!

Utter vulgarity, depraved, shocking

True dat.

I do miss sharing things... in a way. Except cheesecake - om nom nom, basically.

I suppose I do miss female company, female laughter, female touch, soft female skin, that warm and fuzzy feeling, the quirky and cute mannerisms, the stern but caring looks, the natural goddesslyness that radiates through the room when a female is present.

:(

!!!CHEEEEEESECAKE!!!

Are you someone I know masquerading under a different name, or are there two people with a manic cheesecake obsession? :D:hihi:

Are you someone I know masquerading under a different name, or are there two people with a manic cheesecake obsession? :D:hihi:

Is that a round-about way of saying you have cheesecake? :love:

Don't be rude !!!

Utter vulgarity, depraved, shocking

Apologies green_god, and also for pm'ing you a while back. I fell into that trap like a good un.

NAME: Danny

LIKES: Music, films, going out with mates, wii nights, fryups, sunday dinners, karaoke, spending time with family, dr pepper, southern comfort (but stopping drinking)

DISLIKES: people who use the phrase "normal people", anyone who hurts my family

Is that a round-about way of saying you have cheesecake? :love:

No, but it could be arranged. I have to be careful though; my housemate is a manic cheesecake-o-holic and any that find their way into the house have a very short life!!

16 yr old male looking for kind young lady to have long and happy relationship with pref 16-19 yr old looks dont matter, im not exactly a model myself :) got a plumbing career, like walking, fishing, cinema, caravan holidays and eating out

dislike: lazy, in your face people :) pm if interested :) :)

No, but it could be arranged. I have to be careful though; my housemate is a manic cheesecake-o-holic and any that find their way into the house have a very short life!!

CHEESECAKE PARTY!!!!

We could eat cheesecake till we throw up.

And... stuff.