Ultimate singles thread - Part III

Female 21 looking to make new friends as moving to Sheff next week

I bet she will get a lot of pm, from the desperate man on here that can't pull in real life

Hiya, Im male and 28, im 6ft1 and i dont smoke. I enjoy walking (stanage edge is amazing) , badminton, (check out http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=113) music, Football (Newcastle for my sins), I have my own allotment (in the very very very early stage) , drinking cider in decent pubs, and i work for the NHS. Ive just emptied my inbox for all the replies im going to get (i can only hope) lol.

I bet she will get a lot of pm, from the desperate man on here that can't pull in real life

Man or men?

Hi, male, 44, married, 3 kids. Love life, looking for friends. Love my music (play the drums, intend to learn the guitar and the flute), enjoy sport, running, cycling, squash. Arty, enjoy sculpture, carving, drawing etc. Love a good night out, clubbing, meal, concert, festivals.

Just after new friends... male or female.

Ok, here we go....male, 40, just short of 6 foot tall, 30 inch waist, dark hair and blue eyes.....

Divorced for 2 years this month - wants to meet someone who is mental enough to put up with me :hihi:

Any takers ?

Way to stereotype.

As I started this thread ages ago, I would like to know if anyone has ever had any success through this?

Selected quotes from different posts:

Divorced for 2 years this month - wants to meet someone who is mental enough to put up with me :hihi: Any takers ?

... I would like to know if anyone has ever had any success through this?

Nope, not even a PM.

Hmmm ...

There's a bit of wisdom I learned a long time ago and it served me well. You'll have heard it before and dismissed it, just like I did at first. See if you get it this time ... these links may help you discover this bit of wisdom ... which is ... stop looking, start living!

"Why is it the harder you try the more it seems you fail?" http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080731200222AAQOqyQ

"The harder you look, the less you see" http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5326742.stm

On the other hand ... "it's easy to miss what you're not looking for ..."

Hope you all find what you're (not) looking for :hihi:

PS I'm 48, have a low maintenance hairstyle and an inside leg measurement of 27". My last failed relationship was years ago so I'm well over that now.

If there is anyone mad enough to put up with me, PM NOW! What are you waiting for ladeeez?