Ultimate singles thread - Part III

If you were female, then that highlighted but would have put most blokes off.

Ekke_287, you sound like a nice bloke and perhaps thats your downfall. I certainly know from my own experience that women love nothing more than a sexist pig, who uses them for one thing.

Soon as you become "the nice bloke" you end up being the agony uncle for all the women who get treat like dirt from their partner.

I love nice guys! I find it very, very sexy when a man is kind and caring- although that doesn't mean letting people walk all over him, obviously that's not good in either sex. I'm attached, but just thought I'd let you know that there is hope, and that some women think nice guys are ace! :love: Especially if he's sensitive and strong, oooh....

*goes for lie down*

I have been the nice dude and had nothing but heartache for it. Oh well, we live and learn.

...women love nothing more than a sexist pig, who uses them for one thing. ...

Wrong. That's the last thing women love. Nice is good, as long as it doesn't mean door mat. Here you go - a bit of advice ;) .

I have been the nice dude and had nothing but heartache for it. Oh well, we live and learn.

It's the same for us nice girls (ahem) you know. Nice people of either sex often get used and abused, sadly :(. But hey, one day you'll find the woman of your dreams! :)

It's the same for us nice girls (ahem) you know. Nice people of either sex often get used and abused, sadly :(. But hey, one day you'll find the woman of your dreams! :)

I am sure... she knows where I am if she wants me haha.

I always thought you were a bloke.

It just goes to show you can draw the wrong conclusions about someone based on what they write and their username

I always thought you were a bloke.

It just goes to show you can draw the wrong conclusions about someone based on what they write and their username

Not quite sure how to take that... :suspect::hihi:

Of course it's the same for us nice girls-there's always someone waiting to abuse you and take advantage of how trusting you are. I had my fair share of Jekyll and Hydes, but now I've found someone very special. It does happen!:D:banana:

…but now I've found someone very special. It does happen!:D:banana:

good on you :)

I like to think I'm one of the nice girls - I think I'm a bit too blokey though in some respects. Perhaps I should start looking for the woman of my dreams? :suspect::hihi:

I like to think I'm one of the nice girls - I think I'm a bit too blokey though in some respects. Perhaps I should start looking for the woman of my dreams? :suspect::hihi:

Here I am! :P