Ultimate singles thread - Part III

Oh dear I'm not sure about this. Too many bad experiences, but have drunk a lot of wine this lunchtime, so here goes.

24. I'm told that I am rather attractive. Currently living in Canada, but back in the UK on 15th. Notoriously bad at picking guys and incredibly nervous of them at the moment.

Probably won't reply to any PMs.

If you won't reply then why bother posting? lol, seems a strange way of going about things!!

I've taken on what I call the 'scattergun' approach and have been out on more dates in the last 2months then i've been out on over the entirety of my life....may be nearing finding someone to take the plunge with and go into a full on relationship again...

I had very little interest from this thread....found it was more productive to look elsewhere and just think 'sod it' and ask people out....turned out lots said yes....which has made me re-think my self pitying/loathing ways hahaha.

If you won't reply then why bother posting? lol, seems a strange way of going about things!!

I've taken on what I call the 'scattergun' approach and have been out on more dates in the last 2months then i've been out on over the entirety of my life....may be nearing finding someone to take the plunge with and go into a full on relationship again...

I had very little interest from this thread....found it was more productive to look elsewhere and just think 'sod it' and ask people out....turned out lots said yes....which has made me re-think my self pitying/loathing ways hahaha.

My apologies for my last post.

I was a little messed up. I am now back in the UK and a bit jet lagged. Thanks for the PMs. I will try to reply to them when I get myself sorted.

I haven't i never give up;):D

Well didnt think i would actually write on this thread.....but.....i might as well :)

Im male (the image is nicola roberts) im 28 and 6ft2. And rather than put down some traits, heres some things i like watching - Live at the apollo, QI, Mock the Week. Have I got News for You, - You get the idea :) , I also like NCIS, Spooks, Top Gear, The Hairy Bikers / Bakers, and a few others. I work for a local hospital, and I have a slight passion for badminton, and walking - Stanage is the place to be in the summer :)

Oh dear I'm not sure about this. Too many bad experiences, but have drunk a lot of wine this lunchtime, so here goes.

24. I'm told that I am rather attractive. Currently living in Canada, but back in the UK on 15th. Notoriously bad at picking guys and incredibly nervous of them at the moment.

Probably won't reply to any PMs.

Liz, I think that this is the last thing you need right now. I have tried to PM you but your mail box if full. Please PM me when you get a chance.:(

Ive given up too no one loves me :hihi:

You know full well you're loved! Well, as can be seen - by me and Red_Hearts anyway!

Edna - I've found when I give up looking they find me..... could just well be true too in time for Christmas ;)

Dont be downbeat about singledom. It does have its positives, no crimbo present to buy and you can snog whoever you want under the mistletoe and not have to feel guilty about it :P

I'm single and happy to be single. Please don't PM me with offers as I'm not bothered. I really do enjoy being single.

Though here's what you're missing.

6' 2"

Brown hair which is all mine.

My own teeth and eyes.

I have all the necessary organs (even the ones you can't mention on a family forum).

I also wash every morning and whenever necessary.

I'm into many things and I'm always up to something, I think that's why I like being single.

I have Mondays off.

I have a cat.

I like to entertain myself with various forms of entertainment.

Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

You know full well you're loved! Well, as can be seen - by me and Red_Hearts anyway!

Edna - I've found when I give up looking they find me..... could just well be true too in time for Christmas ;)

Thats very true, hey you fancy going to corpe tonight? send us a text :thumbsup: