Ultimate singles thread - Part III

23 y/o, 5'4" (yes, I'm a short-arse) slim male. I'm quite active, I walk everywhere and go for the occasional run. I also love playing squash when I can find the time.

Full-time Nursing student. Into music (anything with guitars in), football, walking, films. I love the cinema and bowling (although I guarantee I'm the worst bowler you've ever seen).

I'm not into clubbing and bars at all as I hardly ever drink but a pint over a good game of football is always welcome :).

Looking for a female between 18-30. Someone who looks after herself and isn't of a demanding nature and doesn't take herself too seriously. I like a woman who can make me laugh :). Nothing too intense at first, I like to take things slowly.

PM me if you want to chat.

:)

One last time.....

Male, 39, singer, worker, friend, all round good egg, cook, bottle washer and very domesticated. Bright, witty, sense of humour, gentle, caring and loving.

Seeking gentle intelligent woman with a sense of fun who wants to share all aspects of life, good and bad, to be there for each other, and maybe grow old together.

only criteria, must love music, food, books, nights out, and nights in...

How do all.

Got pointed in the direction of this thread so thought sod it put up some info :)]

Very chilled out kind of guy but knows how to go mental when needed. Am 26 years old but I like to think I still have my kid thoughts about me and not the one to plan anything because like to live life as its dished to me.

Have no intrest in sports what so ever so would never have to worry about football taking priority lol.

Massive film fan and quite the self proclaimed geek (but a cool geek at that)

Looking for a chilled out lass that can sit back and relax to a good fiilm or two but also up for a mad night out and and when needed :)

Send me a private message on here for my MSN address or other ways to contact me.

Heres a few pics :)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/seanyboy1982/n507250584_872356_129.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/seanyboy1982/AyiaNapa2006184.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/seanyboy1982/n507250584_533944_9732.jpg

Get in touch if you want to know more about me :D

Lairy big mouthed big drinker and smoker orginally from Belfast living in Sheffield seeking the same but with man bits!

Im 37, 5ft 5 size 10/12 and have just farted!

You know you want me!

Ok Ill fill this in again because still no where.

Names danny, Im 22 and from High Green. In my spare time I like to go for a drink with mates or even to watch a film at the cinema and love going to karaoke at weekend.

In my life there is noone as important as my little nephew who I love to pieces.

Im looking for someone to have a laugh with and would love a propper relationship.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=618540614

im single boohoo, looking for man between 27 and 37, im 27 in dec nn eed someone to cuddle now its getting cold brrrrrrrrrr

One last time.....

Male, 39, singer, worker, friend, all round good egg, cook, bottle washer and very domesticated. Bright, witty, sense of humour, gentle, caring and loving.

Seeking gentle intelligent woman with a sense of fun who wants to share all aspects of life, good and bad, to be there for each other, and maybe grow old together.

only criteria, must love music, food, books, nights out, and nights in...

Well hello there! :D

I`m in my early 40`s male divorced for several years,and yes I`ve got some baggage in tow. We all seem to collect it,along the way. I`m looking for someone to share things with on a see how it goes basis. I guess I`m looking for love but the person I`m looking for must be right! I`d prefer the person I`m looking for not to be to old,or to young!! I`ll let you make your own mind up on that one. Looks are not important to me after all beauty is only skin deep,and whats on the inside counts.I`m after all no oil painting I need a good clean up to restore to former glory. I guess I need a reason to dress up,and look smart again,although I wouldn`t expect mirracles from me in this department. I guess if your desperate to get back in the dating game I`m one to try, but please don`t expect to much I`m slow on the uptake when it comes to the opposite sex. I`ll watch this thread with great interest just for the laugh if nowt else>

Has anyone met anyone from here? Did any of the posts work for you?

Has anyone met anyone from here? Did any of the posts work for you?

This question has been asked before, but no answers were given. I suspect the contributors were either shy or nothing has ever come from posting on this thread. Who knows?! :suspect:

Hideous looking, Massively Obese, Stinky, Bad Tempered, Lazy, Cowardly, Chronic and a Complete Liar seeks total opposite. :heyhey:

I want all the single ladies on this thread to get to know....

*Turbo* and maybe meet up for drinks. He works long hours though so be gentle with him when the time comes!!!!

He is a great guy, a good listener, good at giving advice, funny, friendly and up for a laugh, good looking and a very young 33 years old.

Get PM'ing, I'd have him myself but someone snapped me up. :love:

erm thanks:blush: