Ultimate singles thread - Part III

I thought I might try, and revive this thread, I did get a few pm`s but can`t remember who from:loopy: So my details haven`t changed that much I`ll give a brief description of myself below or see my previous post....Here goes..

Sex Male

Aged 40

Occupation Full time single father to 4 lovely well behaved children(1 girl 3 boys), part time sales assistant

Hobbies Walking along sea front, Driving,and loads of other things really when time allows

I just thought I`d bring this back into the light of day,It may help someone.:thumbsup:

If anyone wants to say Hi I don`t bite.

It's like a lonely hearts ad in here....

That`s kind of the whole idea :)

That`s kind of the whole idea :)

Aaaahhhhh I see.... Well I shall be interested to see how this pans out :)

Just home after another nite down Eccy Road. Not sure how many times I can do the wine bar thing. I've tried online dating, speed dating and blind dates arranged by mates -wots next? Help!

Gorgeous (so me mates say) 51 yr old. Just home after another nite down Eccy Road. Not sure how many times I can do the wine bar thing. I've tried online dating, speed dating and blind dates arranged by mates -wots next? Help!

Blind-o dates - the ones you go on when you're sloshed. If it doesn't work out, at least you'll not remember it!

I want all the single ladies on this thread to get to know....

*Turbo* and maybe meet up for drinks. He works long hours though so be gentle with him when the time comes!!!!

He is a great guy, a good listener, good at giving advice, funny, friendly and up for a laugh, good looking and a very young 33 years old.

Get PM'ing, I'd have him myself but someone snapped me up. :love:

Well, didn't know this thread was still going, glad it is though...

So, here are my details...

Sex :- Male

Personality Traits :- Affectionate, kind, caring, loving, considerate, faithful, honest, genuine, romantic.

Looks :- Dark brown hair, big brown puppy dog eyes, bit of extra padding.

Seeking :- Someone who can make me laugh, with similar personality traits to myself.

Would love to hear from anyone who wants a guy that is NOT going to mess them around.

and a very young 33 years old

Is that implying that 33 year olds are, er, old?

Yours,

A 33 year old.

Is that implying that 33 year olds are, er, old?

Yours,

A 33 year old.

Oldy oldy old old :P:hihi:

oh,what the hell! 37yr old white male, try to keep fit while juggling the job, keeping the home decent and keeping the car on the road. Like to keep busy cos when i stop i get bored...

on faceybook if anyone wants a nosey.

18 [in november]

female.

i love going out. having a laugh. travelling. going to gigs. playing and watching basketball. im a really friendly down to earth person. i also love trips to the cinema and girly nights in.

im currently doing a diploma in art and design hoping to go to uni and do a degree in interior design in the future.

a nice guy or friends preferably :) who are/is outgoing and also up for a laugh.

ther's no age limit on friendship.. after all.. age is just a number.

:D