Ultimate singles thread - Part III

Female, Mental Health Nurse, 25.

5'2", average dress size, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes.

Likes: reading, music (all genres), films, ice cream, the colour pink, the occasional drink(ing binge), family & friends, festivals, dancing, tattoos, procrastinating on the tinternet, chocolate, cigarettes.

Dislikes: Dishonesty, chunks in my yoghurts/drinks, ignorance, fish, teenagers that travel in packs, prejudice, spiders, bullies, cold showers, marmite, being unable to smoke in public.

Facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=615621094

The only thing new to add to this is that I'm now 26! Hmmm. :help:

The only thing new to add to this is that I'm now 26! Hmmm. :help:

and you know a mate of mine. that's a good start surely?

I thought this thread disappeared :P

25/m here, likes music, movies, evenings in or out, walking, art

roar.

Man Mid forties, still tries to be sporty. Likes beer women and song, I'm sure there's a bit of viking in me...

Looking for a women to round my world off and increase adrenelaine levels for mutual fright/fight response. Plied with alcolhol to move a little slower.

Female 21 looking to make new friends as moving to Sheff next week

This looks like fun!

Male 24. My passions are guitar (btw if anyone wants to learn, go to my site :)), reading and the weird and wonderful.

I'm a very quiet person. Many have mistaken me for being mute. This is not true! I'm just a deep thinker and a good listener ;)

I tend to be attracted to strange/crazy/unusual people. Is this YOU?! PM ME!!

There. That should do it. :loopy:

Female 21 looking to make new friends as moving to Sheff next week

New friends are always good. Get yourself along to a meet.

That reminds me, I really should go to one - I've not been in about 3 years!

I don't really like internet dating stuff as I think it puts too much pressure on the people involved, but I've been single for longer than I care to admit and I don't seem to meet any nice chaps any other way! So here goes...

Female, 28, working for the NHS (and I've just got a new job!!!!).

Interests: walking, cycling, badminton (though I don't play much at present) and generally keeping fit.

Knitting, reading, music - thats playing more than listening - general crafty hobbies (I like to try many things), cooking and baking, birdwatching.

Ideally I'd like to meet someone 28-33 who shares similar interests (and is preferable a musician) :), maybe just for friendship to take the pressure off.

Im 31 not very funny not very good looking and way to caring lol live life to the full and like to go out for a drink or just stay in and watch DVD and cuddle up on sofa. At the minuite thats obviously with myself as Im not desperate enough to go there with my parrot YET!!!!. I would probably better getting someone else to do this as I never know what to put.

Do any of you guys & girls get any PM's out of this? Cause this thread is huge lol!

Male, 24, geek.

Do any of you guys & girls get any PM's out of this? Cause this thread is huge lol!

Nope, not one and posted in here a few times over the course of it. A few pages back I even wondered the same thing aloud to the other users :D