Ultimate singles thread - Part III

Dont be downbeat about singledom. It does have its positives, no crimbo present to buy and you can snog whoever you want under the mistletoe and not have to feel guilty about it :P

So when you're not single you snog whoever you want under the misletoe and feel guilty about it? :thumbsup:

Disfunctional single man, with go faster stripes, one previous lady owner, only 31 years old. Paintwork/body work is in immaculate condition - considering age. Comes with Full Service History, Air Con, Electric Windows, Powered Steering, ABS, Stability Control, Cruise Control, Tow Bar. Engine may need a re-map but I've heard that this can be easily remedied. Full MOT but needs taxing.

Good little runner.

Advertised elsewhere, so be quick!

Serious offers only please.

Top bird looking for top bloke who likes spending lots of money on his chick at Christmas. Keep the PM's coming you generous bunch.

Well i guess that rules me out due to the money part:rolleyes::(

just remember a boy/girl friend can be just for christmas and not for life........

out of curiosity, have any blokes on here received any pm's yet? I know from posts that a few ladies have, but I haven't read all the pages so just curious really.

I seem to dropping 2 PM's an hour since my earlier post (rubs hands together)

So when you're not single you snog whoever you want under the misletoe and feel guilty about it? :thumbsup:

Something like that, yes haha.

I get about 2 a day, maybe more.......if i send one first that is :)

yeah, I've sent a couple but i think they must go unnoticed.