Lost my mobile and get this message when I call it - am I stuffed?

coughs*...family friendly content only please :)

Oh god is it just my phone:o

my son lost his phone out walking in derbyshire two days later woman rang me and son went and collected it back from chaple en le frith. He gave them a fiver for their trouble and everybody happy.

At weekend wifes friend lost her phone she rang it up and guy answered offered to sell it back to her for thirty quid she told him to stuff it. Awhile later he rang her up and said she could have it back if she went on date with him how cheeky is he

so there are good and bad out there hope yours come good

At weekend wifes friend lost her phone she rang it up and guy answered offered to sell it back to her for thirty quid she told him to stuff it. Awhile later he rang her up and said she could have it back if she went on date with him how cheeky is he.

Priceless! :hihi:

I suppose you have to admire the cheek.

yes i guess you do

shes thinking of going to meet him with a few heavy people she knows just to teach him some respect

It's true there are some really honest folks around. Last time I was in London on the Underground, I was walking from one platform to another and this bloke came up to me and asked me if I'd lost anything. Amazingly my purse had just fallen out of my bag - with my return ticket to Sheffield, all of my cards and about £20 in cash. Didnt want a penny. So hope you get your phone back.

Yey!

I've just had another call from Asda security.

They've been working on it all day but now have conclusive evidence showing the theft taking place. It was a couple who were behind me in the checkout queue. Apparently I was stood in the best possible place for camera visibility. The images are so clear that security could even tell the colour of the phone as the thieves bent down and were stuffing it into their pockets.

He's collated video footage of them coming into store, clearly stealing my phone, and then leaving store.

I feel a Crimestoppers moment coming on. :hihi:

If the security operative was a woman, I'd be sending a huge bouquet of flowers by way of thanks, but it's a couple of guys. Any ideas as to what I could send? (besides making a donation as promised)

Hearty thanks would probably do the job as well as anything else Stagey. They'd be doing their best for you whether or not you thanked them though.

How's about a letter of appreciation to their manager? That'll stay on their staff files too.

I'll obviously be giving him hearty thanks again - even though he's kind of already had that on the phone, but one of them in particular has been liasing constantly with me all day, keeping me up to date. I was really impressed at how helpful they've been.

I'll probably just discreetly bung him a few quid....and hope that there's no camera watching. :hihi:

How's about a letter of appreciation to their manager? That'll stay on their staff files too.

I thought about that, but now you've suggested it, it's reminded me what a good idea it was. :)

I'll get onto it tomorrow.

buy him a couple of pints or seeing as its coming up to Xmas a bottle of scotch or something like that.