A new charity Cookery book in aid of Osteoporosis

Boy that's way over my head!! (must be the short legs)

Why ostriches and butchers???

Over mine, too! I'll leave off to being American (it's an arcane British reference, right, lost since my ancestors left the storied isle . . .?)

Let's see: ostrich = Australia = close to New Zealand = where they filmed Lord of the Rings = Sean Bean was Boromir = Sean Bean was Sharpe . . . (okay at a stretch - my student's would be proud - or laughing hysterically) :roll:

but what's the butcher got to do with it?

Hmm: butcher = meat = euphemism for physically attractive person = Sean Bean = who played Sharpe = wearing very snug, green trousers that = highlighted certain physical aspects . . . WAIT . . . that's circular . . . not to mention perilously embarrassing . . . :blush:

I give.

But I can tell you that there are no ostrich recipes, unless you want to substitute ostrich eggs for chicken eggs! :hihi:

OMG my head hurts!!!

How you can derive Sean from ostriches?? That is a gift!

Anyway, no, there are no ostrich recipes and none of us (so far as I know) are butchers!

OMG my head hurts!!!

How you can derive Sean from ostriches?? That is a gift!

Anyway, no, there are no ostrich recipes and none of us (so far as I know) are butchers!

hmm - I note you don't argue the meat = Sean = trousers connection . . .! :heyhey:

Yikes I leave you two along for a few minutes and look where you are. tsk tsk tsk.

I will give you the meat reference though. :hihi:

Yikes I leave you two along for a few minutes and look where you are. tsk tsk tsk.

I will give you the meat reference though. :hihi:

It's a gift . . .

Hi BW... she is here... well, in London.