Family tree Dodd and Norton

hello, i am researching my family tree. does any body know anyone of the surnames Dodd and Norton thank you. :)

Hi Samantha

How far have you got ??

not very far just got the basics what i know and what some off my family ave told me. why? x

:)

I have Norton in my family but, no Dodd. What time scales are you dealing with please?

Regards,

Duffems

im dealing with 1990 i dont now much about my norton side of family becuase my family lost contact with my grandad ken before i was born. x

Are you any relation to Frank Dodd who went to the USA in the 1920's?

happy Days!

Hi. I had a mate George Dodd who would be about 65 now. He was a plumber. His dad was called George, he was a buffer I think. They lived in the Park Hill flats. George jnr married June Taylor approx 1967. He had two uncles who were plumbers, one was Ken cannot remember the ones name. Hope this is some help.

If you want to send me the detail you have so far relating to your Norton side I'll have a look to see if I have any links.

You can send it pm if you prefer, perhaps best as there will be living relatives.

Regards,

Duffems