Any ex-employees from Josephines nightclub?

Hi there,

I worked at Josies from the opening night onwards and then trained as croupier and left for naps.I loved wearing the fishnets and leotard and was on the promo pics that dave allen had made into a print and had framed in his office.

few names I can remember - Maxine,Anne,Ted,Oratzio,Wendy,Kathy ---will add more later.

my name is Vicky

Tnought of more names --- alan kilby,john stead, bob bacon and josie.

Bladesman name of big bouncerwas Jim Moran Who is now working for ST Peter on the gates

worked on the door of josies for a few winters.was also a regular for many years.worked with terry,kilby,chris ,tim .dave growns was manager and robbie assistant mng.

my name is brian.worked abroad also.always got on really well with your dad(i believe its your dad).say hello to him for me wish him all the best.bumped into rod johnson last year on a trip to uk

I worked up at naps - started around that time...

I seem to remember bonapartes was full of characters at that time...

staff...

the deputy manager - shakey

pat - inspector - she was really nice and helpful when i first started

aston - another inspector

andy the valet

sgt kevin the door man - and his dad (cannot remember his name)

memorable punters..

kevin - tall thin greasy hair

the old bj player who smoked 60 a day and had a lovely cough - picture of health

the mad chinese punters

was there a chap called ken who was quite tall and used to bet heavily on colours - 500 on red etc

oh happy days.....

haha long time ago,it was kevin and his dad bill,who moved to napoleons on ecclesall road,i went to bonapartes to help move it to hillsborough before going to napoleons,it was sure full off charecters