Buccieri and Marriott families

Got your message re Valerie and have passed it on to Tony who is possibly her cousin. Hopefully he will reply in the near future.

Got your message re Valerie and have passed it on to Tony who is possibly her cousin. Hopefully he will reply in the near future.

Thanks a lot that would be great. Five of us classmates are meeting up next week, it would be great if Valerie was still local and would be able to join us another time.

Did you manage to get in touch with the Valerie Buccieri I mentioned going to Owler Lane Intermediate School. We have recently had one or two small reunions with our ex classmates and it would be great to hear from Valerie if she is still around the Sheffield area.

Hi, I'm Valerie's son. I stumbled accross this forum whilst searching for Buccieri on the net, although it looks like it's been a while since anyone contributed. She is still living in Hillsborough although she is hoping to make it out to the sun permanently this year.

She recently told me about the Franchetti connection as someone contacted her about it, but I think that's since been ruled out as a connection with her particular Buccieri family.

Anyway, if anyone would like me to pass on details to her, I will gladly do so for any future reunion, I'm sure she'd love to catch up with old school friends.

robert_birks@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Hi, I'm Valerie's son. I stumbled accross this forum whilst searching for Buccieri on the net, although it looks like it's been a while since anyone contributed. She is still living in Hillsborough although she is hoping to make it out to the sun permanently this year.

She recently told me about the Franchetti connection as someone contacted her about it, but I think that's since been ruled out as a connection with her particular Buccieri family.

Anyway, if anyone would like me to pass on details to her, I will gladly do so for any future reunion, I'm sure she'd love to catch up with old school friends.

robert_birks@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Hi Robert, Thanks for replying. We had a good old natter at our previous reunion (there were five of us) and we are next meeting meeting on 15 April. If your mum would like to join us send me a pm and I will let you have details. It would be great to add another one to few!

Hi Parsleydia

I remeber Valerie Buccieri also in the same class as you and I at Owler Lane School. If I remember correct she used to live on or just off Herries Road going down past the Forum towards the Five Arches

Marie

Hi Parsleydia

I remeber Valerie Buccieri also in the same class as you and I at Owler Lane School. If I remember correct she used to live on or just off Herries Road going down past the Forum towards the Five Arches

Marie

Hi Marie, Elaine here, I can't remember where she lived at all, but hopefully now we may have another classmate at our next reunion. I understand from Pat that you may be over here later in the year so we will have to arrange a meeting when you are, that would be good. Just received your lovely e-mail which really did follow on to the one I sent earlier. Hope you're all well. Elaine

my grandfather was Lawrence Marriott and he had a brother Francis Shepherd Marriott, i know they lived on burgoyne road and around them areas Hillsborough/Walkley

There was a fruit and vegie shop at the bottom of Burgoyne Rd.. operated by a family by the name of Marriott. This was in the 40's and 50's.

my grandfather was Lawrence Marriott and he had a brother Francis Shepherd Marriott, i know they lived on burgoyne road and around them areas Hillsborough/Walkley

I knew a christine Buccieri,she lived on Herries rd opposite the five arches pub.

Hi bullerboy

would you know where christine is now and what age would she be. thanks.

hi bfroggy

yes I have heard of lawrence. do you have a great aunt betty living in sheffield. look forward to hearing back from you, mary

Hi marydennehy,sorry,alli know is either her son or duaghter is married to a friend of mines offspring,I think she lives in Hillsboro.