Buccieri and Marriott families

Anyone know the whereabouts of the Buccieri family? Sonny or Raff, Christina - all possibly dead now but what about their families. I am researching my family tree. I'm a Franchetti descendant from Woodside Lane in the early 1900's also Frank and Shepherd Marriott lived at Manners Street early 1900's

You probably know this, but the family Buccieri lived in Woodside Lane until at least the late 50's. They lived in, what was at one time a pub, called the Woodside Tavern. It was at the top of the jennel from little Hayward Road. There were two daughters about my age, Julie and Josie. Their Dad used to do terrazzo work.

Anyone know the whereabouts of the Buccieri family? Sonny or Raff, Christina - all possibly dead now but what about their families. I am researching my family tree. I'm a Franchetti descendant from Woodside Lane in the early 1900's also Frank and Shepherd Marriott lived at Manners Street early 1900's

I used to go to Pye Bank School 1941/47 and Josie Buccieri was in my class. I think she went on to Burngreave Secondary School. Perhaps someone who knew her there could give you a lead!

I used to know Flo Marriot that lived in Hillsborough for years and died only recently. She had two sons, one a musician who taught and played the guitar, and another with the unusual name of Garnett- they used to be in the Hillsborough area.

Hi my name is Peter Buccieri, Josie Buccieri is my sister,she has no computer access at the moment,so any contact will have to go through me. Josie was at Burngreave school but only for a short while,and then went to St.Catherines catholic school on Andover street as did I. my other sister Julie also went to St.Caths.

Sonny was my dads nickname, Christina was my dads sister and Raff my dads brother. let me know. email address is- [email protected]

i have got marriotts in my family tree from sheffield and probably rotherham, but i have not got many at the moment, they lived at one time barkers pool in 1841 a william marriott marrried harriet hawke they had a daughter louisa who was my great great grandma

I went to Owler Lane Intermediate School in the 50's and there was a Valerie Buccieri in my class. Don't know her whereabouts now.

Hi.

Josie Buccieri is researching her family tree...I have contact with her she has mentioned the Franchetti family.

It also looks as if her brother is posting on here..so may be better to contact him.

Tuppie

Hi,

I am Peter Buccieri's nephew,son of Josie.My name is Tony...Peter passed away today(Wednesday).He joined this forum on Monday.We are all in complete shock as Peter was so healthy.Rest in peace Peter,I miss you.

Tony. [email protected]

There was a Kay and Jane Buccieri went to Norfolk School in the 60' 70's. They used to live on City Road, I have no other information unfortunately.

Just to say a big thank you to everyone who replied to this thread. We found the Buccieri family but too late to meet up with Peter.

Just to say a big thank you to everyone who replied to this thread. We found the Buccieri family but too late to meet up with Peter.

Did you manage to get in touch with the Valerie Buccieri I mentioned going to Owler Lane Intermediate School. We have recently had one or two small reunions with our ex classmates and it would be great to hear from Valerie if she is still around the Sheffield area.