We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Details to follow.

Human rights - beyond a joke.

It’s one of those strange facts of life – when an “asylum seeker” is up before the court for assault, fraud, rape, murder or any other sort of charge for that matter, the liberals, who are so vocal in demanding that they be let in, are nowhere to be seen! And so it is with the four-strong gang of African “asylum seekers”, who are due to appear before Oxford Crown Court next month for sentencing.

The gang, who stole £400,000 of taxpayers’ money in a benefits scam, claimed they wanted the cash to build a hotel back home in Angola. These Angolans having previously maintained that they would be persecuted, or worse, should they be returned to that country – were travelling back and forth anyway – using bogus documents and a number of identities. And the reason why they were doing that was because they were using the money stolen from the British taxpayer to fund the building of a hotel in Angola! When more money was needed they simply returned to Britain to steal yet more money! Indeed, as a further reflection on Loony Tunes Britain, police discovered that whilst one of the men was claiming income support, disability living allowance, housing benefit and child tax credits – all courtesy of the British taxpayer – he was actually working on his hotel build in Angola! It is not known whether the Labour regime intends to demand that all, or any part of this, be repaid.

As it is the four, Demosthenes Barroso, Paulo Alexandre, Manuel Baltazar and Mizel Kinangh now face lengthy jail terms and the threat of extradition. We use the term “threat” because, in the vast majority of cases, that is all it is – the Labour regime does so hate deporting foreign criminals you see!

Trying to find the link to this story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=483501&in_page_id=1770

They claimed they would be persecuted, should they be sent back, many of these so-called refugees are nothing short of fraudsters, this is not an isolated incident.

Banging your head against a brick wall mate.

Some peope dont want to know the truth.

Banging your head against a brick wall mate.

Some peope dont want to know the truth.

I realise that, but it wont stop me trying.

A liberal is like an ostrich - at the first sign of trouble it buries it's head in the sand and willingly allows itself to be shafted from behind.

Ok. I'll do this a bit more open mindedly.

Mr Contrite, you are using this to stir up racial tension, as you always do. Had this specimen been from Southampton, or Oxford, and white skinned, you wouldn't have even bothered bringing this up.

He has spent most of his life in the UK, from being SIX years of age. The fact that he is certainly, according to the law of this land, a complete wazzock, is hardly the fault of a long lost land.

Indeed, with particular respect to AJ, how was a SIX year old child coming to the UK "importing a foreign criminal"? I'd love to hear a cogent answer to that.

Evil is evil, white, black, yellow, orange, green or blue.

Going back to the wazzock, why the hell the git is allowed to be on the streets mystifies me given what he's done, but he's been in the UK more than elsewhere, will have a UK passport, so deportation would be impossible.

More liberal claptrap - The fact is he wasn't from Southampton, or Oxford, or white skinned.

Where do you liberal apologists get off? He was black and he wasn't born in the UK.

If he has British citizenship it should be rescinded after committing a serious crime. Is the UK, thanks to the permissive liberal/Left, to become the world's penal colony?

The human rights of the victims should have a much bigger priority than the human rights of scum like this, but this is pc correct britain so i wont hold my breath. There is no wonder the BNP can make inroads into people favours with such stories like this. I am sorry I don't care which country they come from, if they abuse our hospitality with acts like this they should be deported wherever they come from