People who don't move their dogs mess

I`ll own up and say I just leave it, If people walk past after my dogs` done their business, Ill pretend to pick it up, but as soon as they are past Ill just walk off. Bad. I know but Im not carry dog **** around and taking it into the shops.

No you tosser,you put it in a bin:loopy:

I`ll own up and say I just leave it, If people walk past after my dogs` done their business, Ill pretend to pick it up, but as soon as they are past Ill just walk off. Bad. I know but Im not carry dog **** around and taking it into the shops.

Then you are a pig, and a foul, thoroughly unpleasant, idle pig at that.

Why should folk have to put up with your dog's mess being trampled into their house, or your dog's mess potentially passing on toxocara, with the risk of blindness, infection tetanus, and god-all knows what?

So you don't give a monkeys that some kid could be blinded, just because you can't be bothered to pick up after your dog? Shame on you.

What if it were a child of yours blinded, for the sake of an idle pig like you, leaving their dog poo on the street?

What's up with picking it up, and dropping the scooped-poop into the nearest bin? No-one's expecting you to carry the poo around for the next twelve-month, or to the shop. (Surely to god the parade of shops has a bin nearby?)

I presume you haven't got any disability, apart from your terminal idle-itis?

If I can pick up after my dog, when I use a wheelchair, an idle pig like you can surely pick up after your dog.

Another pointless law, it dosent do anyone any harm and biodegrades eventually, the wonders of nature.

it biodegrades?

oh, right...

is that before or after it gets trodden into the house, or leads to some kid being blinded?

Thats a completely crap attitude. Its tossers like you that give responsible dog owners a bad name.

T

I presume you haven't got any disability, apart from your terminal idle-itis?

If I can pick up after my dog, when I use a wheelchair, an idle pig like you can surely pick up after your dog.

Not a disibility as such, but I do have a bad back from time to time.

Anyway panda - what's your view? Is leaving dog**** all over the place reasonable behaviour?

My dogs tend to prefer to empty themselves in undergrowth, and I don't feel the need to pick it up - it will biodegrade in a couple of days. But, if they were to have an accident on the pavement or on a designated path, I'd make sure I picked it up or moved it aside with a stick. At the moment, someone on our road, a new resident I think, has allowed their dogs to foul the footpath on more than one occasion. It's annoying, as my neighbours may think my dogs are to blame. If I catch them in the act, I'll say something. On a more positive note, a family who live just up the road from me have two spaniels. They have two young children who take the spaniels a walk each day; from an early age these children have always 'picked up' after their pets. I commend the parents of these kids for instilling a responsible attitude from the outset.

Anyway panda - what's your view? Is leaving dog**** all over the place reasonable behaviour?

ive better things to worry about than dog poo trust me

Why bother?

Hand inside one carrier bag, pick up the Richard, drop it and the bag into another carrier. Knot it, drop it in the bin when you get home.

Don't, however, do as I did a few weeks ago - put the wrong bin out on the wrong day!

Four weeks to wait for emptying....and you should've seen the "fisherman's friends" in there!

You dont need to , just put your hand inside a strong bag, pick the poo up and flip the bag inside out job done.

while I do pick up after my dog - I can understand the reasoning behind the decomposing argument.... it has led me to wonder about the amount of carrier bags in the future... on land fill sites/tips filled with decomposed dog poo....but which themselves won't for decades

So does anyone know where you can you get poo bags which decompose? and if so from where and how much... ? I haven't seen any :(

I realise what you are saying, but there is a big difference between dog mess and horse mess. Horse manure does not pose a risk to human health, unlike dog and cat manure that can contain organisms that cause human health problems. Horse manure can be used as a fertiliser in your garden. Owing to the potential problems as above, the use of Dog manure on your spuds would not be recommended!:nono:

still not nice to find big dolpes off horse crap around

still not nice to find big dolpes off horse crap around

I don't mind at at all. It doesn't smell bad, it doesn't make anyone ill, it cleans of easily if you step in it and it's good for the garden.

Dog crap - smells bloody awful, terrible to get off shoes, carries disease, no use to anyone.