People who don't move their dogs mess

I never take my dog out without a pocketful of "scoopy-bags".

If I can clean up my dog's poo, as a wheelchair user, I'm damn sure that these idle trolley-mogs that leave their dogs mess, could clean up after themselves.

You dont even have to put your hand in a bag to pick it up !!!! We bought a little device (?) where you put the bag into sort of a little plastic mouth (only way i can describe it LOL) then you place it over the poo then close the jaws over it , then you just tie the handles together and hey presto , poo picked up and your hands never go near it . It only cost about 2 quid as well ! .

It only takes 2 seconds to pick poo up, theres no excuse not to really !!!

Where can my wife buy one of these ?

there's no excuse for it, i confront people if i see them doing it, i always clean up after my dog and you should see the size of her poo's lol

You dont even have to put your hand in a bag to pick it up !!!! We bought a little device (?) where you put the bag into sort of a little plastic mouth (only way i can describe it LOL) then you place it over the poo then close the jaws over it , then you just tie the handles together and hey presto , poo picked up and your hands never go near it . It only cost about 2 quid as well ! .

I also have one of those as I can't stand to put my hands anywhere near it! We got ours from Jolleys, but I would imagine you can get it from Pets At Home too. It's this but comes in a set with some bags.

We always pick our dogs mess up but as she's a bitch and squats to wee, we usually get random people on the street shouting abuse at us and wrongly assuming we've let her poo and are just leaving it there. There's no excuse for not picking it up, it's all part and parcel of owning a dog.

Why can dog owners be fined for their dogs cr@pping all over the place but cats are seemingly allowed by law to cr@p wherever they please with impunity :gag:

Cat owners are totally irresponsible, putting their vermin out at night to foul every-ones garden :rant:

We have a problem in our area with several dogs fouling the footpath. The problem is that they come out with the dogs after the wardens have finished working.

"BorderReiver"

Calling cats "vermin" is just being small minded, as usual someone mentions an issue regarding dogs and this old chestnut comes up.

The law states that if an "Animal" Fouls on the footpath and you dont take action to clear it up you may be fined. If a Dog fouls in someone elses garden there is nothing the Law can do about it, you must secure your own property to prevent this from happening. The same goes for cats.

The worst thing about the law regarding Dogs and cats is that if i hit a dog with my car i "MUST" report it to the police, shame it isnt the same for cats.

Why bother?

Hand inside one carrier bag, pick up the Richard, drop it and the bag into another carrier. Knot it, drop it in the bin when you get home.

Don't, however, do as I did a few weeks ago - put the wrong bin out on the wrong day!

Four weeks to wait for emptying....and you should've seen the "fisherman's friends" in there!

Why can dog owners be fined for their dogs cr@pping all over the place but cats are seemingly allowed by law to cr@p wherever they please with impunity :gag:

Cat owners are totally irresponsible, putting their vermin out at night to foul every-ones garden :rant:

That's because most cats usually dig a hole and bury there poo, but unfortunately some cat owners don't train them to do that and ... don't supply the moggie with a shovel. :hihi:

Another pointless law, it dosent do anyone any harm and biodegrades eventually, the wonders of nature.

You really are something aren't you? But you're seventeen, so I guess one needs to make allowances.

Dog **** is thoroughly unpleasant and can carry the worm that leads to toxicariasis - a condition that can lead to meningitis, encephalitis, epilepsy and blindness.

i always pick my dogs mess up an even take extra bags incase goes on a spree :hihi:but what gets me mad is when horses do it an come on guys it aint small when they do it but there owners dont clear it up although would need carrier bag not poo bag:hihi:

I realise what you are saying, but there is a big difference between dog mess and horse mess. Horse manure does not pose a risk to human health, unlike dog and cat manure that can contain organisms that cause human health problems. Horse manure can be used as a fertiliser in your garden. Owing to the potential problems as above, the use of Dog manure on your spuds would not be recommended!:nono:

we had a guy only last week let his dog crap on our front, he looked round to see if anyone had seen and started to walk away. well, my boyfriend had seen him, banged on the window and told him to pick it up,with a few choice words after. its disgusting. we have a pooch and take doggy bags with us when walking him,granted its not very nice to have to clear it up but its not nice when you have to clean it of your kids shoes either.:rant::rant:

I`ll own up and say I just leave it, If people walk past after my dogs` done their business, Ill pretend to pick it up, but as soon as they are past Ill just walk off. Bad. I know but Im not carry dog **** around and taking it into the shops.