People who don't move their dogs mess

when we take our dog out we always take some bags to clear any mess it may leave , i even take extra ones for if i see any other owners who dont move thier dogs mess and i confront them . however we have a couple of owners where we live who just leave it where it lies ,eg on my path or front lawn . i think these people should not be allowed to have dogs ,what do you think ?.

A few fines for littering would make them think twice about not following their dog with a poo bag. It's not that hard to do and costs only about a penny per bag.

what area do you live in they should be named and shamed or have the dog owners nose rubbed init

We don't do naming and shaming on here though spikey. Of course it doesn't mean that you can't take photos of the offending dogs and dog owners and stick them up on local lamp posts though, does it?;)

It's gross!

I don't have my own dog-my circumstances at the moment would mean it woudn't be fair on the dog, and I'm not allowed them in my flat anyway.

But I regularly dog sit for family members and steal friend's dogs for the day-I would NEVER leave mess that a dog in my charge had made-there's no need for it, yes it's unpleasant picking the poo up in a bag, but that's all part of the responsibility of owning a dog. Once I'd gone out without any bags by mistake-but we just bought some from the Sainsburys nearby and went back and picked it up-I hate cleaning my cat's litter trays out with an absolute passion-but it's something that's got to be done isn't it? I get so so so angry when I see dog mess all over parks and nice fields-and especially in areas where children might go to play. :rant:

Another pointless law, it dosent do anyone any harm and biodegrades eventually, the wonders of nature.

one of my alltime hates dog mess,i have children and im always telling them to watch were they are walking,

im sick of seeing it on footpaths etc.

complaining to the council is a waste of time.

dog owners should clean up,:rant::rant:

one of my alltime hates dog mess,i have children and im always telling them to watch were they are walking,

im sick of seeing it on footpaths etc.

complaining to the council is a waste of time.

dog owners should clean up,:rant::rant:

The thing that's so upsetting to many dog owners is that most of them DO clear up after their dogs.

i always pick my dogs mess up an even take extra bags incase goes on a spree :hihi:but what gets me mad is when horses do it an come on guys it aint small when they do it but there owners dont clear it up although would need carrier bag not poo bag:hihi:

The thing that's so upsetting to many dog owners is that most of them DO clear up after their dogs.

im sad to say thats not the case where i live:(

You dont even have to put your hand in a bag to pick it up !!!! We bought a little device (?) where you put the bag into sort of a little plastic mouth (only way i can describe it LOL) then you place it over the poo then close the jaws over it , then you just tie the handles together and hey presto , poo picked up and your hands never go near it . It only cost about 2 quid as well ! .

It only takes 2 seconds to pick poo up, theres no excuse not to really !!!