"Shut up" and "Grow up" - ways to end an argument.

Oh for goodness sake come in before they pull this thread and don't do it again.:suspect:

Oh for goodness sake come in before they pull this thread and don't do it again.:suspect:

see my little spider crab thats the way to end an argument..:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Attack is the best form of defence.

Say: "Aww you look so cute when you're wrong my dear"

And then stand back...

Beautiful! :hihi:

see my little spider crab thats the way to end an argument..:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Erm no. Now you're in my house, behind closed doors with a drawer full of sharp knives and an angry woman. I'd say you're losing this one my little funnel web spider.

:help:

Erm no. Now you're in my house, behind closed doors with a drawer full of sharp knives and an angry woman. I'd say you're losing this one my little funnel web spider.

:help:

drawer full of sharp knives eh . well get me a nice sandwich made then.and chop some onoins for my curry later.:P:P:P:P

Hmm it looks very much like alex3659 wears the trousers in this relationship.

Pity its slickwitch who tells him which pair ;)

drawer full of sharp knives eh . well get me a nice sandwich made then.and chop some onoins for my curry later.:P:P:P:P

Ah now you're talking. My cooking has killed many an overly pious, aggressive man.

Manual compression of the Testicles was once used on me in our house, and to quite good effect as I recall.

Hmm it looks very much like alex3659 wears the trousers in this relationship.

Pity its slickwitch who tells him which pair ;)

she washes and irons them ,I wear them.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Manual compression of the Testicles was once used on me in our house, and to quite good effect as I recall.

balls to that.:o

I'm always left shaking with anger when someone thinks the way to end a debate is to utter either of these two.

What do you think would be the best way to exit an argument you clearly cannot win without resorting to these pointless phrases?

I'm going with "Oooh, I'm afraid I've had too many cornish pasties today to win this one. You're right."

Favourite pointless phrases used by the loopy liberal/Lefties to exit an argument or stifle debate are "bigot" "racist" "homophobe" "sexist" "knuckle-dragging neanderthal" "europhobe" "islamophobe" etc, etc, etc. :loopy: