What's your favourite winter meal?

A big pot of ash and yorkshire puds then the left over ash with chips the next day smothered in lea & perrins. I dont get what sheffielders see in relish its so bland and tasteless :hihi: :hihi:

A nice thick piece of cod, grilled to crispy on the outside accompanied by broccoli, cauliflower (including the green), mashed potatoes and a thick and creamy cheese sauce.

Not restricted to winter though - we have this about once a month all year round with new potatoes in the summer.

Steak and kidney pudding. One of the best dishes in the world.

(second only to beef wellington)

A big pot of ash and yorkshire puds then the left over ash with chips the next day smothered in lea & perrins. I dont get what sheffielders see in relish its so bland and tasteless :hihi: :hihi:

Only made that yesterday for my lot..it went down a treat. We have brown sauce with ours tho.

My husband is a bit like a snake and digests the hugest amount of food over a period of time. He makes himself a ginormousagantic stew and then eats it over a period of 3 or 4 days, leaving it on the stove and then heating it up again and again. It's just a matter of time until he gets food poisoning and then I'll shove him in a stew and you can all come round! There's a lot of him so i'll need your help.

Only made that yesterday for my lot..it went down a treat. We have brown sauce with ours tho.

I have brown sauce on mine too if ive run out, Hubby has red sauce on his :gag:

A nice thick piece of cod, grilled to crispy on the outside accompanied by broccoli, cauliflower (including the green), mashed potatoes and a thick and creamy cheese sauce.

Not restricted to winter though - we have this about once a month all year round with new potatoes in the summer.

that sounds absolutely divine!

meat and potato pie, got to be homemade with shortcrust pastry, mushy peas and mint sauce mixed with gravy

MMMM Meat and Taytoe Pie .....

Hmmm just anything warm with meat and veg .......:hihi:

I'm Hank Marvin Now :(