Three girls burgled: Police don't attend!

Why would anyone intrude into a house known to be occupied ony by young females/

Who knows what goes on in a criminals mind?

I can make a good guess at what goes off in the mind of a criminal..... to steal things as fast as they can, and get out without getting caught.

So, the reason that they intruded into a house that was occupied by only young women is (presuming they knew it was only occupied by young women) because it is easier than somewhere with a big male or a dog.

And they'd want to get out because otherwise, they'd have to face the consequences of being caught.

What I am saying is that I can't see why, when young girls rang 999 an emergency number expressing that an intruder could be present, still the police do not attend till four hours later.

They had information that the male had left, from someone else.

They probably had other incidents of a higher priority than this one.

Just because someone rings 999, it doesn't mean it's an emergency.

You seem to keep to keep going against every thing I say for some reason.

Just trying my best to explain what happened

I know the police have limited resources.

good

I know they have to make judgements on where to go first.

What I am saying is that I can't see why, when young girls rang 999 an emergency number expressing that an intruder could be present, still the police do not attend till four hours later.

Because they judged it unlikely, and maybe that intruder present wasn't stressed.

They have been four times since then for some unknown reasons.

For forensics and doing the job you don't seem to be happy they are doing.

Just trying my best to explain what happenedgood

I know they have to make judgements on where to go first.

Because they judged it unlikely, and maybe that intruder present wasn't stressed.

For forensics and doing the job you don't seem to be happy they are doing.

NEW POST QUOTING ABOVE

Whatif Wewin

I am well satisfied with the later responses of the police, and thankfully no intruder was hiding, and no one at my daughters house was physically hurt.

I was a bit upset that the police could not attend an emergency call from young people, who believed rightly or wrongly, that they could be in danger.

This just highlights to me, that if our police forces cannot respond to what 'the caller believes to be present danger' then it has sadly become what others have been saying for a while: 'a second class emergency service'

I am sure the police would have called if they had more resources.