Electrician Required- Reliable and Reasonable

If any one can recomend a decent spark thats reasonable & reliable etc it would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

What is it that you are wanting doing?

Bought a house last Dec.

Got a plumber installing a new boiler & moving it to Garage from Kitchen.

So I need a fuse spur putting through direct from the board to the garage. ( the board is in the porch next to the garage so only about 2-3metre of cable needs to be used)

The house is circa 30 years old so a couple of the bedrooms onluy have 2 single sockets in them. Would like them changing to doubles and an extra socket putting in each room. so 3x doubles in 2 bedrooms.

The board has already been changed before I bought the house so its new with breakers etc.

cant seem to find you on the competent persons register, required for electrical work. Are you registered?.

cant seem to find you on the competent persons register, required for electrical work. Are you registered?.

http://www.competentperson.co.uk/

[While compliance with Part P of the Building Regulations is compulsory, registration with a Competent Person Scheme is not.]

so do you notify building control yourself and get them to check your work. Im interested to know how you certify your work. If your not registered dont you find it difficult and expensive to get the bc to do it.

I have the person for you. He is the business. Absolutely reliable and no chance ever of being over charged. PM me if you want quality. he does all my electrics.

Bought a house last Dec.

Got a plumber installing a new boiler & moving it to Garage from Kitchen.

So I need a fuse spur putting through direct from the board to the garage. ( the board is in the porch next to the garage so only about 2-3metre of cable needs to be used)

The house is circa 30 years old so a couple of the bedrooms onluy have 2 single sockets in them. Would like them changing to doubles and an extra socket putting in each room. so 3x doubles in 2 bedrooms.

The board has already been changed before I bought the house so its new with breakers etc.

I am Part P registered spark. Click on my Avatar for mor info. Call me if you still require work doing.

Al Carscadden 07773358031 01142582772

I need a new consumer unit fitting to add a few extra ways for some external electrics in the future. My old unit is very old, though the house has been rewired at some point.

I need a new consumer unit fitting to add a few extra ways for some external electrics in the future. My old unit is very old, though the house has been rewired at some point.

Yog Sothoth PM me to discuss or contact me through my site. Click on Avatar for details.

Al