Female hair loss help needed

my diet is really good i'm careful like that and i take an iron substitute, i had a thyroid function test a while ago and it was fine, although alopecia has run in our family so i'm thinking that might be the reason , i dont know if its genetic

I,ve got a doctors appointment for tomorrow afternoon so i'll let you know what he recomends, although i can see me needing a blood test !!

I,ve got a doctors appointment for tomorrow afternoon so i'll let you know what he recomends, although i can see me needing a blood test !!

Good luck. At least you are talking to the best person. I might try the Kelp tablets, my thryroid is underactive .. it might help.

Good luck. At least you are talking to the best person.

thanks sweetheart :)

Did her hair come back sophie?

she's still taking them. the doctor did advise that it could take months for any effects to become truly noticible and shes only been on them for a 6 weeks or so.

sorry i cant give you anything concrete.

x

she's still taking them. the doctor did advise that it could take months for any effects to become truly noticible and shes only been on them for a 6 weeks or so.

sorry i cant give you anything concrete.

x

its depressing for a woman to have this i feel sorry for your friend

i saw something on tv a bit ago relating to hair loss amongst females. they mentioned a hormone called androgen that can have an impact on this type of problem.

i havent really looked into it at all, but it might be worth a google to see if there are any useful articles about.

i know it has really got my friend down in the past- even her mum, whos a hairdresser, has never realised quite how bad the problem is until she did my friends hair a few months ago- she was really shocked.

i cant imagine what it must be like and it must be very frustrating and scary at the same time.

x

check out the diet doctors website for channel 5, they featured someone a short while ago with simialr issues. i thinkit was chocloate or sugar that was partially to blame.

the lady did show some improvment after the 3 months(significant)

check out the diet doctors website for channel 5, they featured someone a short while ago with simialr issues. i thinkit was chocloate or sugar that was partially to blame.

the lady did show some improvment after the 3 months(significant)

oh no i cant live without chocolate and sugar ! i wonder if its a food alergy then?

He probably will want a blood test, yes; there are a few diseases that you almost certainly haven't got, and he'll want to remove the "almost" from that sentence. Meanwhile, since it almost certainly is stress- or lifestyle-related, he'll probably set about treating it anyway.

oh no i cant live without chocolate and sugar ! i wonder if its a food alergy then?

apparently she loved chocolate but had an intolerance to it.