Have you ever dressed your pet in clothes?

No No No No No what a terrrible thing to do to your pets. They are live creatures not dolls.

They have their own fur to keep them warm.

I agree absolutely with the first bit of your post, but I do make an exception for proper dog coats. I sometimes see those tiny skinny little dogs, and sometimes greyhound-like dogs, shivering on the end of their leads. They hardly have enough flesh to keep them warm in the winter, let alone fur, so a dog coat is often a good idea.

It's dressing animals up in human clothes for our own amusement that I object to.

My choc lab Cadbury is too butch to wear clothes Ha Ha , however we were in pets at home this morning buying him a new lead ( just a normal one , no diamonds/bling or owt ) and there was a woman there with her little dog under her arm looking at the little dresses with skirts made out of netting and little diamonte studded jumpers and she couldnt find the size she wanted . she kept asking the assistants , still coulnt find the right size , i could see she was getting upset and she kept saying how sorry she was to the dog .I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes !!! .

Now im sorry but that is just SAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loopy:

The woman really needs to get out more , without her dog !!!!!! :hihi:

What a brilliant name - do you call him Cad for short? :hihi:

Ok, my German Shepherd was fantastic.We got him as a puppy when my son was small, so they grew together.The dog loved to do what our son did, if our son had to have cough medicene, the dog had to have it too.One day my son gave the dog his old tracksuit, they were both about six.We did I confess , dress the dog in it.He looked fab, and we have a photo of him somewhere standing on his hind legs looking over a wall in his 'Hoodie'!!He didn't seem to mind, and we took it off him after five mins!However, he always wore bandanas, he had about thirty different ones, and if one came loose he used to come and cry until you re tied it for him!At christmas, he used to wear a red cape and tinsel, and on xmas eve we used to walk around the district and people would love to see him.However, I would never have made him wear 'Doggy ' clothes, as he thought he was human!!!

Look what I found when I launched broadband - very appropriate I thought.