Have you ever dressed your pet in clothes?

I'm ashamed to admit that I have, on occasion, put coats, sweaters, T-shirts, hats and Halloween costumes on my dogs. Have you?

Certainly not!

Though I did once help a friend to paint a yellow, spotty bikini on a T-shirt for her dog, Poppa, because she was coming to our song title themed Christmas bash as "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"!!

Oh, I own up to buying a pretty pink sweater (with Princess on it in rhinestones) and matching shoes for a friend's dog - as a joke, because they were reduced to practically nothing in the sale!

Certainly not!

Though I did once help a friend to paint a yellow, spotty bikini on a T-shirt for her dog, Poppa, because she was coming to our song title themed Christmas bash as "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"!!

Oh, I own up to buying a pretty pink sweater (with Princess on it in rhinestones) and matching shoes for a friend's dog - as a joke, because they were reduced to practically nothing in the sale!

Uh-oh. Just one response, and it's negative. I guess it's just me and Paris Hilton, huh?:(

I'd get matching coats for my guniea pigs if they did them.

If I dressed Amber in clothes she`d need XXL!

Why don`t you just get a barbie or sindy doll?

I do, he has a few coats, a crocodile outfit, a couple of t shirts, some leg warmers... hes so cute and he loves it!

No, I wouldn't dream of offending my cats' dignity. They'd rip my face off if I even attempted it, and quite right too. All three of them are beautiful in their own fur; there's no need to dress them up as if they were children or playthings.

I'd hate my obituary to read....

'Was found scragged to death with a small cat pullover in his hands'. :)

I think if I had one of the 'naked' species of cat I might be more tempted, but for my pair, not a hope. :)

i put my rabbit in a t-shirt once in the winter when she was shivering and took her inside :) then took it off even though she kept trying to put it over her head again hehe

I'd hate my obituary to read....

'Was found scragged to death with a small cat pullover in his hands'. :)

I think if I had one of the 'naked' species of cat I might be more tempted, but for my pair, not a hope. :)

Quite Joe, I'd be a fool to tangle with the furry killing machines, they already do enough damage in the course of a normal day. :help: