How do the unemployed afford luxuries?

Sorry again! just tend to look at the messages sometimes not who's sending them, thought you were just a user.

I don't know about shouting, it's just a lot harder to read.;)

Very sorry Rather new to the site so did not realise it was an official request!

But I was angry with the man he's giving me sleepless nights. It was bad enough when I was on the dole. My family think I'm nuts just talking with this guy. They get this idea into their heads that a bunch of JSA staff are going to come round to beat me up!

If you mean me, this is the irony! I spend my whole life making sure that people who are on the wrong end of stuff actually get sorted out!

You said a load of stuff earlier which wasn't right!

I'll ask about the NF stuff, but seeing as the Union in Sheffield has been VERY left wing for years and years, and as wildcat strikes aren't legal, I'd doubt that PCS would go out for such a matter.

If you mean me, this is the irony! I spend my whole life making sure that people who are on the wrong end of stuff actually get sorted out!

You said a load of stuff earlier which wasn't right!

I'll ask about the NF stuff, but seeing as the Union in Sheffield has been VERY left wing for years and years, and as wildcat strikes aren't legal, I'd doubt that PCS would go out for such a matter.

It wasn't a Sheffield thing about the NF. I remember them being disrupted and they said it was about someone in London, I think!

Unions are on the whole are left-wing, so that is a poor argument. Otherwise they would be all funding the Tory party.

I think you are missing the point here. JSA is just what a NF person would try to infiltrate, for reason that should be obvious even to you. Of course they are only a small segiment of our culture and even in the Employment Service would be less than a few percent of staff. The fact that any are there (if any) says everything about benefits system in this country. One is an outrage.

You will have to elaborate further on what's wrong! Some of what I said is personal as I keep telling you and some is research, often from books by the departments involved.

Please take off your rose-tinted glasses of the benifits system. Since center-right parties have been in power they have destroyed the welfare state in a false belief that benefits are damaging this country. Most people would call you a do-good-a. But I hate that term myself. Some people think they are doing the right thing, but it's generally for all the wrong reasons. I would put you in this box.

If you have been helping people as you say. Then don't be a planner and go and work for the advice service. You will get greater job satisfaction and nobody will attack you again.

It wasn't a Sheffield thing about the NF. I remember them being disrupted and they said it was about someone in London, I think!

I wasn't working in the Civil Service in 1997, so I'd still need to ask anyway.

Unions are on the whole are left-wing, so that is a poor argument. Otherwise they would be all funding the Tory party.

I said very left wing, and the Sheffield branch of PCS is very high up in the pecking order.

I think you are missing the point here. JSA is just what a NF person would try to infiltrate, for reason that should be obvious even to you.

No I'm not; don't patronise me. This is also wildly off topic as well.

Of course they are only a small segiment of our culture and even in the Employment Service would be less than a few percent of staff. The fact that any are there (if any) says everything about benefits system in this country. One is an outrage.

What are you talking about? Precisely how does an employee's political beliefs have anything to do with how the benefit system works? Anyone who works with people's private data could use it for nefarious activities; it's certainly not restricted to Jobcentre Plus (the Employment Service ceased to exist nearly six years ago).

Precisely what does it say about the benefit system?

You will have to elaborate further on what's wrong!

Take a look at the bits marked "Wrong". It should give you a clue.

Some of what I said is personal as I keep telling you and some is research, often from books by the departments involved.

Please take off your rose-tinted glasses of the benifits system.

Rose-tinted specs? Oh, please.

Since center-right parties have been in power they have destroyed the welfare state in a false belief that benefits are damaging this country. Most people would call you a do-good-a. But I hate that term myself. Some people think they are doing the right thing, but it's generally for all the wrong reasons. I would put you in this box.

Right. You know nothing about me, or what I've done, so don't you dare tell me who I am, or pigeon hole me. Indeed, these are two things which I would have thought would have been anathema to you.

For the record, if you think that working for disability rights in particular (my specific area of expertise) is "doing the right thing, but generally for the wrong reasons", I'd love to know why.

If you have been helping people as you say. Then don't be a planner and go and work for the advice service. You will get greater job satisfaction and nobody will attack you again.

If there were jobs in the advisory services which paid enough, had enough hours, and, more to the point, actually existed (and I have done this work extensively in the past), then I'd do them.

You can attack as much as you like, because it's water off a duck's back. You're wildly inaccurate in most of what you say in any case.

this whole thread is totally getting out of hand and going off topic

You know what I never thought I would be got at by disability person when I started attacking those who think that living on a system of poverty is easy.

You remember the laughing job centre story. What I didn't say is they made an interview for me in the end. I thought I might get some help for a change, rather than being told to apply for £3.00 per hour jobs, which you never got even a reply from. Turns out this guy had just been transfered up from London and wasn't to pleased about it. Anyway rather than any real help all he was bothered about was adding more job codes rather than 999 to my agreement. You should know what that is. He then said 'what about static security? (TV closed circuit operators)'. 'Fine' I said. He then said 'not many jobs and last time 5'000 applied for one post'. He put it on my ES3 as 615. And as I was explaining my physical problems as to why I was having a problem seeking work, and he said to me 'can't put them all down as you will make yourself unavailable for work and you won't get any money'. Don't tell that's a lie cause I've got the damm thing in front of me! But that's not the end of the story. The next time I went to sign, they had made a compulsory appointment with the team at Rockingham Gate. There the first thing we did (5 people there) was take a test from a book that was so old it was clearly used to test demobed soldiers. Clearly the origins of the service. During the tea break. I noticed on the noticeboard a circular from the ES. It was telling staff not to threaten to call the police when claiments are angry. They told one guy who couldn't sit comfotably to work in computers. He said I don't want to... and they argued with him. Then I told them I was slow with my hands. The chap in charge said 'rep strain you've got'. No I said only when I try work to fast with my hands. 'Rep strain' he said again... 'We'll see about getting you placed with an employer'. The catch then came 'you'll do a full-time job and get your benefit plus bus fare on top of it. 'Proper employer' I said. 'Yes' he said 'you will be just like the regulars for a few weeks'. I never returned to them or JSA since and I would never.

Is that your kind of job, NO it's different now your gonna say...

Anyway know more about you now. You said it 'money'. If that's what your after then firms with better cars and salaries need to deal with disabiled people because the government is making a growth market out it. You must be overworked now with the sick being sent to Jobcentres.

I won't comment on the other points you made. It must be boring for other users to see pages of the same points, over and over. We are begining to sound like MPS.

"I'll refer to what I said in a previous statement".

this whole thread is totally getting out of hand and going off topic

I quite agree:thumbsup: and therfore the above and this message are the last from Me.:o

I'm signing off! AGAIN! :hihi: